Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Oh shit, Shannon's still there.

...Shannon?... Shannon... Shannon... where have I heard that name befo... oh!... Nollsy?... oh... so he IS still in there?... wow!... that's right... we haven't heard his gravelly voice all night so far have we?... lol!... it's sort of weird that we haven't actually... cheers.

...oh gawd... here comes the teary shit... blurgh!... I'm a Romantic but they're supposed to be isolated in the jungle... no contact with their families if I remember... right?... cheers.

...I want to cuddle Fiona... I love her... **looks over shoulder to make sure Mrs Sticky isn't behind me**... cheers.

Something I noticed before the Tucker Trial with Jackie and Josh from not too long ago. Josh referred to him and Jackie as Team JG.

I posted this during an earlier episode of the show:

Team JG (Jackie Gillies, Josh Gibson)

Either Alex reads this forum and told them or they reached the same team name as me. :hilarious: I think it is Option A.

...I would love to do those high challenges... I have no fear of heights so would do well in those challenges even being the old fart that I am I reckon... cheers.

Something I noticed before the Tucker Trial with Jackie and Josh from not too long ago. Josh referred to him and Jackie as Team JG.

I posted this during an earlier episode of the show:

Either Alex reads this forum and told them or they reached the same team name as me. :hilarious: I think it is Option A.

...if he does... thanks very much Alex for slowly killing our beloved show as you did Big Brother... shame on you... shame shame shame!... cheers.

...so... Paul is doing the task tomorrow night too eh?... oh that's right... everyone in Australia is voting him in to do it aren't they Alex?... I bet that not a single one of us on this thread would have picked Paul to do it... what do you think?... cheers.

We regularly have between 20 to 40 "guests" here, and a bunch of "robots", what do you think these people do????
Odd, do they just read all this dribble?

Tell us ghost people:)

Back