Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I think the producers just pick the celebrities to do the tucker trial.

They picked Pricey at the start thinking he would fail & didn't.

They picked Pricey & Nazeem thinking they would argue & they didn't.

...I often think the same thing Kaz... they didn't actually show them voting for them did they?... but then again... if when the show is finished and one of them said "I didn't vote for them!"... then it would all go tits up and cries of 'fake fake fake!' would ensue I imagine... but still... cheers.

I think once they start charging money for the vote they are legally bound by very strict rules. Their influence then lies in the edit and the hosting. Big Brother was audited, I assume this show is as well.

I think once they start charging money for the vote they are legally bound by very strict rules. Their influence then lies in the edit and the hosting. Big Brother was audited, I assume this show is as well.

It's just a tucker trial.

Voting to boot one of them is different.

Poor Nat's really struggling with this. As you would, there's a serious risk involved in this one.

Edit: They're all doing really well at this. Well done to Nat. Nazeem coming up.

Last edited:
Poor Nat's really struggling with this. As you would, there's a serious risk involved in this one.

Edit: They're all doing really well at this. Well done to Nat. Nazeem coming up.

I am amazed what they achieved at the Bungeeeeeeeee

Is there any chance that Tom is acting like this for entertainment purposes?

He is being paid well to do a job...........

Back