Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I'm watching, I'm waiting, I'm willing ;)O_O:):woot::wink::yuck::laugh:

...woohoo!... it's a gonna be fun methinks!... I hope that they're going to be great 'celebrities' in there... and I hope that if there are any of my favourite celebrities in there that I'm not disappointed and disillusioned by them at the end of it as I was with Jo Beth last time... just saying... cheers.

...I hope that we get a good turnout with fellow posters as we did last time... it was such great fun... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1485676372][/DOUBLEPOST]...10 minutes to go... cheers.

Yup ...that's why I am here.. Mr Sticky .(NB am loving Bondi Rescue in the meantime...LOL)

I might give this a watch. I haven't really been into it this year, but we'll see. Is it six weeks again?

I might give this a watch. I haven't really been into it this year, but we'll see. Is it six weeks again?

...I'm imagining so pecan... Channel 10 usually stick to the same format with their shows most times my friend... cheers.

...haha!... some funny stuff with a Chinese visitor wearing a Life jacket on Bondi Rescue while we're waiting lol!... funny as!... come on Celeb... start!... lol!... IT'S ON!!!!!!!!... cheers.

Starting now...Julie and Chris with machetes hacking their way rough jungle...straight into the Lap of Luxury!

Back