Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Articles

Hmm. Not likely unless they suddenly have the power to revive people from the dead. :p

If that were the case they have plenty of dead people from this year to choose from!

And it's not like they have anything better to do. Being dead and all.

i'd lose my shit if we got someone like Tim Allen lmao

Funnily enough the I'm A Celebrity twitter account has recently followed "Jerry Seinfeld" though I suspect that is just to throw us off the track of the true US sitcom star that is heading into the jungle. Same thing was done when it was rumoured that Melissa Joan Hart was going in the first season.

˜
Funnily enough the I'm A Celebrity twitter account has recently followed "Jerry Seinfeld" though I suspect that is just to throw us off the track of the true US sitcom star that is heading into the jungle. Same thing was done when it was rumoured that Melissa Joan Hart was going in the first season.
I was just thinking of Seinfeld before hahah. Your totally right!

I presume the bonus program on Eleven "Get Me Out Of Here NOW!" won't be returning next year? There was zero mention of it at Channel Ten's 2017 up fronts and no word on a return from Joel Creasey or Heather Maltman.

The show was basically 90% recap anyway but the limited bonus footage we got was good but I am not surprised it has been given the axe.

I presume the bonus program on Eleven "Get Me Out Of Here NOW!" won't be returning next year? There was zero mention of it at Channel Ten's 2017 up fronts and no word on a return from Joel Creasey or Heather Maltman.

The show was basically 90% recap anyway but the limited bonus footage we got was good but I am not surprised it has been given the axe.

Its ratings were very low.

Has it been revealed to when IAC starts? I have seen commercials and still haven't found an answer yet. Unless they reveal it a week prior.

Has it been revealed to when IAC starts? I have seen commercials and still haven't found an answer yet. Unless they reveal it a week prior.

I would predict the third series starts on Sunday January 29 at 6.30pm. The Big Bash final is the night before. On my predictions I just made in the other thread I would rule out Kevin Pietersen and Brendon McCullum participating especially if their teams make the final. I forgot the Big Bash ended a week later this year. :facepalm:

Seven has the Men's final of Aus Open on the 29th. It's scheduled for 'twilight', so 6:30 may be a little early for IAC.

Starting Sunday 29th January at 7 pm.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/01/returning-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-2.html

TEN has now confirmed the premiere date for the third season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! hosted by Julia Morris & Dr. Chris Brown.

As tipped, it will begin on Sunday January 29th. This is the third year in a row it will launch on the night of the Australian Open Men’s Final, and is one night before Nine’s Married at First Sight.

In a significant move, TEN will kick off at 7 pm - later than 2015 launch, but earlier than other profile shows such as Australian Survivor had been screening (and a move many readers had been advocating).

Back