Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Does anyone have a livestream I can watch it on. I can't wait till it is on in Brisbane, that's another hour!

Warne, Fevola, Anthony Callea, & Dirty Street Pie. Either Red Foo or Havana Brown. No clue about the others.

So excited!
I'm bowing out of this thread for now as I'll be watching it about an hour behind, see you all on the other side!
Do a little happy dance for me when Anthony and Val appear.

So excited! I'm hoping the celebs are random in a good way!

I think Fev and Anthony Callea are dead certs, I've got my fingers crossed for Warnie and Melissa Tzautkz (?sp). I'm going check out now cos I'm QLD

Checking in for the first time for this show.......I am only here because YOU are all here :)

I love Julia Morris for starters ....she is a clever comic.

Yay, here just in time!

I pretty much agree with everyone else's guesses. The 90s tv star must be either Melissa Tkautz or Toni Pearon, not sure which. Probably Melissa.

I mostly want to know who the Hollywood hearth throb is as that one has eluded me completely so far.

I do suspect that the Hollywood part will be tenuous, as will possibly the heart throb.

Yay, here just in time!

I pretty much agree with everyone else's guesses. The 90s tv star must be either Melissa Tkautz or Toni Pearon, not sure which. Probably Melissa.

Toni Pearon now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time[DOUBLEPOST=1454225445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mostly want to know who the Hollywood hearth throb is as that one has eluded me completely so far.

I do suspect that the Hollywood part will be tenuous, as will possibly the heart throb.

Old Baywatch is my guess

Here they are, Julia and Chris floating down the river on a RAFT ha ha like the "African Queen" :)

Back