Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Articles

Anthony Callea

The thing I love about crashing at your parents place is the amount of food they have in the house, especially when you get home after a very "social" day.... ie: may have had a drink or 8! Oh and @shanewarne23 I asked my mum to buy ice magic because of you!!!!
Heaveeeeennnnnn!!!!
10259881_1298199020193590_9141375138308800707_n.jpg

It's been a while between drinks....
1482854_1298624783484347_1295547598708618471_n.jpg

The boys are back in town.... #melbourneGP@brendanfevola25 @drchrisbrown
10430046_1298608816819277_9068901934643426624_n.jpg

Anthony Callea :
I just boarded a flight and I handed her my boarding pass and she said..... get ready for it.... "Thank you Mame" ummmm the last time I looked, I had a doodle! She did look up and then feel embarrassed but I did piss myself! Never wearing white and gold high tops ever again.... (OK, that won't ever happen)

Anthony Callea :
I just boarded a flight and I handed her my boarding pass and she said..... get ready for it.... "Thank you Mame" ummmm the last time I looked, I had a doodle! She did look up and then feel embarrassed but I did piss myself! Never wearing white and gold high tops ever again.... (OK, that won't ever happen)
Bwah that is hysterical :laugh:

Riiiiiight :whistling:

How sad is Daryl Somers

Jo Beth Taylor and Denise Drysdale wiped from Hey, Hey history

FORMER Hey Hey It’s Saturday co-hosts Jo Beth Taylor and Denise Drysdale have been wiped from existence from the show’s official website.

Taylor was creator Daryl Somers’ female co-host on the TV variety show, originally from 1995 to 1997, but also in 1999, 2009 and 2010.

Her relationship with Somers became strained after she labelled her former boss as “egocentric”when she appeared on I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! earlier this year.

“Daryl is very supportive if he likes you. The flip side is he is very egocentric,” she told Paul Harrigan during a conversation on I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! in early March.

“He treated me really well ... it was him first always. I could never be better and if I was, I always got short-shifted out.”

Somers told AAP in late March that he had cleared the air with Taylor and remained open to working with her again should the variety show be revived.

“I said `I know how these things happen and don’t even think about it. I hope we can work together again in the future and I’d love to work with her again and I enjoyed her time on Hey Hey, so that’s all fine,” he told AAP.

However Taylor is not listed on the “cast” page of Hey Hey It’s Saturday’s official website www.heyhey.tv.

Also missing is Drysdale, who was co-host from 1989-90 and appeared again in 2009.

There were rumours that Drysdale departed Hey Hey It’s Saturday on bad terms.

Neither Drysdale or Taylor appear in any of the photos on the website.

However, former co-hosts Jacki MacDonald and Livinia Nixon are mentioned, second and third respectively, behind Somers on the cast page.

b862e3dd16ed230d499068cf350c8dde

Also named on the website are series regulars, Red Symonds, Wilbur Wilde, announcer John Blackman, Molly Meldrum, Russell Gilbert, Ossie Ostrich and the cheeky Plucka Duck.

Somers is keeping Hey Hey It’s Saturday alive by posting digitalised episodes and segments of the series on the website. He is also in talks with Nine about reviving Hey Hey It’s Saturday for two TV specials to air later this year.

Hey Hey It’s Saturday ran from 1971 to 1999 and returned in 2009 (reunion special) and 2010.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...y/news-story/209a390eccc7a6a6b294d700eb4f5cf3

That's a bit ridiculous isn't it...? You can't just eliminate people... Well - I suppose you kind of can (in your version of reality in a web page you control), but it just supports the idea that he is super ego centric and can't handle competition... Bad move Darryl.

Anthony Callea on facebook :
14079881_1419238318089659_2188183111487081747_n.jpg

#FlashbackFriday in Whistler with the hubby and friends ❄️❄️ The time I was really wanting to ski but I had to lie to my friends that I didn't want to and would be happy just to sit in the bar and drink martinis It was just before I headed to the jungle and part of my contract was that I couldn't ski or horse ride incase I hurt myself Yep, it was a struggle to keep that little secret to myself, especially after I spent the days by myself making friends with all the bar men drinking martinis!!!! Yep, it's a hard life

Back