Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Joel is funny and I love Chrissie but I hate the bitchy comments about Tim and Anna. Shows up their own insecurities. Of course they will stick together when others are not being very welcoming.

Okay, enough of Laura! :confused:

Why WHY WHYYYYY did they choose Laura for that challenge tomorrow?!

Starting here soon. I'm not bothered by the voters targeting Laura just yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the others do trials as well, especially the ones who are likely to leave early like Andrew. That's the point of the celebrity chests though, so that they all get to do something. I'm just wondering whether they're going to get much opportunity to choose for themselves who does trials, or if this format of not having daily vote-offs will prevent that.

I really like that they rerun the next day - I didn't watch all tonight, was watching MKR 'cause I don't get a repeat till the weekend ....... I really think this is a great show :)

My face when Anna was crying in the Tok Tokkie:

540361723979261426_1358176062.jpg

Hahaha. I know, right?

But I see her point of view and I see the point of view from the other campers as well. She is lucky to have her partner in there but doesn't want to rub it in anyone's faces and certainly she doesn't want to get on people's nerves but then she feels restricted because she has to watch what she does and can't be all over Tim. I get the campers point of view as well that it would be hard to be separated from their loved ones and watching a couple having that comfort in there would be hard and of course the PDA would gross them out and you'd feel like "GET A ROOM".

I'm feeling somewhat confident that it will be Andrew and/or Tyson announced for next trial. Had a look at some of the voting on facebook and twitter and people are waking up that these two actually haven't stepped foot into a trial yet, and want to see them given a go.

This is such a fun show. I am loving all the extra bits of wildlife brought in as nongs keep claiming it is filmed in the bush behind Leura etc.

I hope Daddo goes a long way. I'm really enjoying Craft Club and just his general vibe. They are a nice bunch, even when Joel and Chrissie are playing River Monsters and making catty comments. ('What are they talking about? Kale?' was good.)

God bless Peter Abbott and crew.

I really like that they rerun the next day - I didn't watch all tonight, was watching MKR 'cause I don't get a repeat till the weekend ....... I really think this is a great show :)

Should spread the word then to other MKR viewers (although maybe try and watch IAC live) as according to the flawed ratings system MKR is pretty much pounding I'm a Celeb, when they're on at the same time and for a show that actually has live elements from another country (as opposed to all pre-recorded in Australia) more people should be checking it out.

...for the first week of 'MKR' I watched that and taped 'I'm a Celeb' and watched it straight afterwards... I watched MKR first just to see how all the teams cooked for the first time... in commercial breaks or padded out talking time in it I flipped over to 'I'm a Celeb' and skipped back again... but once the first cook-offs are over in MKR after tonight's and tomorrow nights episodes I will be doing it the other way around from then on for sure... I didn't think that I was going to enjoy 'I'm a Celeb' so much to be honest so I've been pleasantly surprised to say the least...

...'I'm a Celeb' is becoming a winner with me... Marcia Bradey is giving me the main incentive alongside Merv to watch the show... as I said... I'm pleasantly surprised to be warming up to the show so much... I cannot hack watching them eating and drinking cockroach slushies and cows eyeballs and stuff like that though... I usually have to turn away and focus on what I'm doing on my computer and turn the volume down while those gross things are happening lol!... (yeah... I know... I'm such a wuss aren't I?... lol!)... anyhow... as I say... I'm really starting to love this show... well done Peter Abbott... cheers.

Back