Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 9

Do you like or dislike the eating trials?…

• Total voters
Team Robert with challenge fix & try & throw the win, so the whining Julia team eat.

…I totally agree Kaz… just so they can’t give sour bitchface Candice an excuse to do another ‘moral principal’ stand to be the friggin’ ‘social compass’ of her team in HER campaign not to accept charity… who said that she could decide for her team whether they could eat the offered cake or not?… I can’t stand the woman… cheers.

Just copying this here as some of you sods don’t read the old episode threads lol.

I predict tonight’s episode will be slightly better than last nights (I got annoyed vibes last night with the whole thing), more conversation and that type of thing. But I also predict a quieter forum for some reason 🤔 hopefully not!

Edit: Yay Sticky is here with a tasty looking poll!! *tastes poll* hmmmmm yummm *chews on cow dick*

Having read the article, I think I'm on team Julia. I can imagine Denise thinking she wasn't getting enough respect, and expecting all the youngsters to grovel at her feet for her 'advice'.
Julia is annoying, but I don't think she's a bitch. Probably quite nice, whereas Denise is a bit spiky.

Just copying this here as some of you sods don’t read the old episode threads lol.

I predict tonight’s episode will be slightly better than last nights (I got annoyed vibes last night with the whole thing), more conversation and that type of thing. But I also predict a quieter forum for some reason 🤔 hopefully not!

Edit: Yay Sticky is here with a tasty looking poll!! *tastes poll* hmmmmm yummm *chews on cow dick*
This sod reads everything.

But Julia seems to have a nickname for Denise? Bubba? Or is it Bubbles? Ding Dong was the nickname Daryl Somers had for her.

I wouldn't think it would be acceptable for Julia to call her anything but Denise if that daily mail story is true. Quite disrespectful of Julia actually if they aren't mates.

Having read the article, I think I'm on team Julia. I can imagine Denise thinking she wasn't getting enough respect, and expecting all the youngsters to grovel at her feet for her 'advice'.
Julia is annoying, but I don't think she's a bitch. Probably quite nice, whereas Denise is a bit spiky.
Denise has spiky written all over her.

…Candice is the main reason for all this bullshit… the others are like sheep and following her in her ‘moral stand’… some of them need to grow some… cheers.

Back