Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 5

The challenge was set up for them to fail.

Getting the stars they did was awesome.

Julia while they’re stamping themselves in blue paint . Says : “I kind of feel like I saw a movie like this once”.

I bet Robert didn’t get it 🤭

Geez, there was nothing left to the imagination them all dripping in wet blue paint. missing all your comments lol

Just watching last night's episode. It certainly helps watching this in the evening with a few wines, as it's quite embarrassing in the bold light of day how thick some of them are; and what I usually find funny at night, is even more embarrassing to watch with a coffee 1711664229243.gif

I'm hoping he's putting it on for a laugh! View attachment 63656
Clearly the audience loves him as they keep putting him up for challenges lol

If he finished High School then you’d thunk he knows some of those big words but deep down he feels…. a connection to the bogan in him? Bogan? Is that right? What do you call his sort in England? lol

If he finished High School then you’d thunk he knows some of those big words but deep down he feels…. a connection to the bogan in him? Bogan? Is that right? What do you call his sort in England?

A prat.

If he finished High School then you’d thunk he knows some of those big words but deep down he feels…. a connection to the bogan in him? Bogan? Is that right? What do you call his sort in England? lol
Used to be chav but I don't know if the young people still say that.

Hope you don't know from experience. :oops: 😲 :laugh: 🤣
Most certainly not! 😂
But, I do have a wee story to tell.
Years ago when I worked in the city, we had big bucket style chairs in the salon. It was boiling hot day, and this rather large lady came in. She was wearing a nylon summer dress. The combination of the nylon dress, the synthetic material of the seat and the heat made her sweat profusely. When she got up to leave, there was a perfect outline of her nether regions printed in sweat on the seat. I quickly threw a towel down on it, as if she looked down and saw it, she would have been mortified! 1711670762512.gif
I've never forgotten it, hence, on hot sticky days if I'm in a surgery or somewhere I have to wait for any length of time, I always check I've not left an imprint on the seat .... and I never have! 😇

Thick, in a nutshell.
The closest to a bogan in the UK I can think of is a yob. But I wouldn't classify him as a yob or a bogan, just not overly bright.
In the nicest possible way, poor bloke!

I've only really heard it in British Comedy - Catherine Tate or Vicky Pollard in :Little Britain.
Or when Rose Tyler in Doctor Who got called one.
When Cassandra was in Rose's body in 2x01, and she goes "I'm a chav"
giphy.gif

Back