Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 5

Getting in early.

There is no poll due to Easter.

…haha!… I didn’t know that Polls got holidays at Easter lol!… they must have a good Union working for them…

No poll?? Oh no, what will Mr Stickyfingers rant about now?

…muahahahahaha!… I can’t make it tonight due to a prior commitment… I can’t get out of it so you’re all safe lol!…

.Anything he likes to rant about. lol

…I’ll have to save all of my pent up rantiness for Sunday night lol!…

You could have at least polled whether there should be a poll.

…you’ve been hanging around me too long D Space…. your logic is beginning to sound like mine!… seek help right now and you may be cured lol!…

…as I said above in my reply to Meglos… sadly for me (definitely not for all of you) I can’t make tonight and I can’t get out of it… (now I know how Zcsund feels every night)… so have fun everyone… I wish that I could be there with you… (at least you won’t have to put up with my drivel or poor attempts at humour interrupting your posts eh?… lol!)… see you all Sunday night… most likely for sure (whether that’s a threat or promise is up to you to decide lol!)… cheers.

My gosh whatever are we gonna do without the voices in Mr Sticky’s head lol!

Feels like everyone is busy and occupied so maybe not much live posting tonight. If you are watching live then just remember, you’re not alone out there and there’s lots of us who are here for your every word!!

I'll be watching but not posting til later - the time difference plus I'll watch Gogglebox straight after.

If you are watching live then just remember, you’re not alone out there and there’s lots of us who are here for your every word!!

And we finally watch it & it's different to what we expected. lol

My gosh whatever are we gonna do without the voices in Mr Sticky’s head lol!

Feels like everyone is busy and occupied so maybe not much live posting tonight. If you are watching live then just remember, you’re not alone out there and there’s lots of us who are here for your every word!!
I record the show I have to fast forward the adds and Julia and Robert talk. I have no patience with adds

Back