Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 5

Thick, in a nutshell.
The closest to a bogan in the UK I can think of is a yob. But I wouldn't classify him as a yob or a bogan, just not overly bright.
In the nicest possible way, poor bloke!
He seems happy though. And his “thickness” whatever level it may actually be, has been good enough for him to get to where he is at now, so it is speaking volumes for being able to get thus far with “just a few braincells” (to paraphrase Sticky) lol.

He is great for the cameras. He’s begging for his cheeks to get squeezed. And he says some quite humorous things about his experience. Some odd cockney sounding words sometimes, sounds like at least what I could make of it.

Yeh, bless him.

i think these threads rely on @Mr Stickyfingers and I 💅
Yeah, sorry, I was hoping to comment more, but the rest of the episode was mainly listening the celebs speak- a few gags here and there thrown in and I think they got five stars….

Kahn had no idea how to cook Catfish which they were given for dinner, and stewed on it for some time,.. Just this solid looking scaled thing on the table. Callum had a few things to say about that. Then it turned out tasty.

No trials to vote on. Julia wished us happy holdays / easter and that was it.

Oh and we learned a lot about the danger Franky experiences with Nazcar racing (with Candice enquiring). So that was really interesting , good conversations.

Sticky and yourself are miles better at keeping it busy on here, no way anyone could compete lol 🥇

i think these threads rely on @Mr Stickyfingers and I 💅

He seems happy though. And his “thickness” whatever level it may actually be, has been good enough for him to get to where he is at now, so it is speaking volumes for being able to get thus far with “just a few braincells” (to paraphrase Sticky) lol.

He is great for the cameras. He’s begging for his cheeks to get squeezed. And he says some quite humorous things about his experience. Some odd cockney sounding words sometimes, sounds like at least what I could make of it.

Yeh, bless him.
Yes, and at the end of the day, he comes over as a nice bloke, which is the main thing.
Level of brightness counts for nothing as long as you're a good human being.

Yeah, sorry, I was hoping to comment more, but the rest of the episode was mainly listening the celebs speak- a few gags here and there thrown in and I think they got five stars….

Kahn had no idea how to cook Catfish which they were given for dinner, and stewed on it for some time,.. Just this solid looking scaled thing on the table. Callum had a few things to say about that. Then it turned out tasty.

No trials to vote on. Julia wished us happy holdays / easter and that was it.

Oh and we learned a lot about the danger Franky experiences with Nazcar racing (with Candice enquiring). So that was really interesting , good conversations.

Sticky and yourself are miles better at keeping it busy on here, no way anyone could compete lol 🥇
Don't sell yourself shortt, haha I rely on Mr. Sticky & you to keep me posted even months after a show. I'm especially enjoying the in depth analyses since there is no BBAu 2024 (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Back