Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 3

Who on this list do you want the ‘National Treasure’ to be?…

• Georgie Parker car in the parking lot… (at least I didn’t do the obvious Georgie Nosey Parker joke)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lisa McCune… (it should be Lisa McNativeAustralian… you can’t say that anymore)…

• Rowena Wallace and Gromit… (Gromit should be the name of her pet dog)… (or husband)…

• Total voters
…Julia seems to have toned down her overacted and loud antics a tad bit… has anyone else noticed that?… she seems to be actually hosting the show rather than trying to be constantly ‘funny’… if this continues I might actually start liking her again…. (you’re right… I probably won’t)… lol!… cheers.

…Julia seems to have toned down her overacted and loud antics a tad bit… has anyone else noticed that?… she seems to be actually hosting the show rather than trying to be constantly ‘funny’… if this continues I might actually start liking her again…. (you’re right… I probably won’t)… lol!… cheers.
Yes, let's hope it lasts!

She is a bloody legend.

Shame paralympians don't get the recognition they deserve.

…I never heard of her until she came on this show but then again… it goes for a lot of them as well to be honest… cheers.

…how long does Botox last?… Skye will need a refill eventually won’t she?… lets hope that she lasts… cheers.

Back