Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 3

Who on this list do you want the ‘National Treasure’ to be?…

• Georgie Parker car in the parking lot… (at least I didn’t do the obvious Georgie Nosey Parker joke)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lisa McCune… (it should be Lisa McNativeAustralian… you can’t say that anymore)…

• Rowena Wallace and Gromit… (Gromit should be the name of her pet dog)… (or husband)…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… sorry that it’s such a shitty Poll.. (more so than usual)… but it was such short notice… when I just came on here and saw Zcsunds post and realised that I was his back up when he’s not available… I panicked and this is what I came up with 👀😬 lol!… and now I’m here for the long run I guess I have to step up to the task at times lol!… people say that I don’t have to come up with a Poll every time but it’s a bit of fun to add one methinks!… anyway… enjoy!… cheers.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hmmmmmmm!
Do we accept that Kaz?

You are going to have to accept it.

…technically it’s true… normally I prepare my Polls in my ‘notes’ file on my Ipad… and when I’ve done the spelling check and I’m satisfied with it… I then transfer it onto this website… I usually do it quite a few hours earlier in the day… usually after lunch… it gives me plenty of time… today I came in quite late and when I realised that I didn’t have time to write it all out somewhere else I had to do it directly in the website ‘on the fly’ so to speak… completely different to what I usually do… hence the ‘panic’ lol!… I hope that explains all lol!… cheers.

…technically it’s true… normally I prepare my Polls in my ‘notes’ file on my Ipad… and when I’ve done the spelling check and I’m satisfied with it… I then transfer it onto this website… I usually do it quite a few hours earlier in the day… usually after lunch… it gives me plenty of time… today I came in quite late and when I realised that I didn’t have time to write it all out somewhere else I had to do it directly in the website ‘on the fly’ so to speak… completely different to what I usually do… hence the ‘panic’ lol!… I hope that explains all lol!… cheers.
They're best done off the cuff eith no thought put into them. They're funnier that way. We don't want serious/sensible around here. Off the wall works!

…imagine if Skye and Callum had a child together?… it would either have just one braincell… or… because two wrongs make a right… it might be a genius… will we ever know though?… cheers.

…I cannot believe that I’m saying this… but I’ve got a weird feeling that I’m going to really like Skye by the end of this series… 👀there I’ve said it!… is there something wrong with me?… H E L P!… cheers.

Back