Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 2

How did Robert Irwin do as a host last night?

• He did better than I thought he would

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • He did horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was okay

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • He’s already better than Julia

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I’m surprised so many people on this forum still watch ima a celeb! I wonder why survivor threads don’t get this much attention? Makes me sad lol
This show is a lot more about the people. It’s my favourite reality show next to Survivor Australia at the moment, especially the first week when they’re all getting to know each other.

Im happy to miss an episode of IACGMOOH because it’s just a feel good show and has lots of great stories, and if you miss something you’re not all that lost. When I fast forward the ads I will not rewind if I go a little bit too far in, something I will do with survivor- which I will not miss a second of 😜

Well sadly in one day my mind changed about the show. Julia still trying to be funny, but she is not, still make silly sounds when talking. Robert I understand he is new but he is trying far too hard, they are both so unnatural. I disliked the challenge, and had to fast-forward the talk between Julia and Robert. I only enjoy the interaction of the people and would be happy just to see them ☺️

Last edited:
Back