Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 2

How did Robert Irwin do as a host last night?

• He did better than I thought he would

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • He did horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was okay

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • He’s already better than Julia

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Zcsund1234

Episode 2 tonight, we’ll actually get to see camp scenes and the trial should only take up a segment of the episode.

But of course we’ll return to Julia’s usual attempts at comedy throughout the night.

#teamskye

Episode 2 tonight, we’ll actually get to see camp scenes and the trial should only take up a segment of the episode.

But of course we’ll return to Julia’s usual attempts at comedy throughout the night.

#teamskye

…um… are you trying to stop me watching it tonight Zcsund?… I’m just a tad bit curious… cheers.

…do you know what I like about Michelle Bridges?…………………………um………..……………..no wait it’ll come to me………………………..no seriously it’ll come to me!…………………………….no I’m out…………………………um yeah!… cheers.

Alright. Getting ready for my final.eye op on Thursday! It's been a loooong 3 months to wait to get this silicone oil bubble removed.
Google it if any One doesn't know what it is. It's been a nightmare!
How about you?
…bloody hell you've had a hard time with that you poor thing… good luck sweet lady on Thursday… I hope everything goes well for you… cheers.

…bloody hell you've had a hard time with that you poor thing… good luck sweet lady on Thursday… I hope everything goes well for you… cheers.
Thanks Mr Sticky. Its been never ending. 23rd of September I had emergency surgery for a retinal tear, and three surgeries later ... nothing more to say apart for fingers crossed for Thursday. It can't come quick enough.

…do you know what I like about Michelle Bridges?…………………………um………..……………..no wait it’ll come to me………………………..no seriously it’ll come to me!…………………………….no I’m out…………………………um yeah!… cheers.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

…do you know what I like about Michelle Bridges?…………………………um………..……………..no wait it’ll come to me………………………..no seriously it’ll come to me!…………………………….no I’m out…………………………um yeah!

So do you like her wearing 'caterpillars' as eyelashes.

Back