Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 17

Is there a reason why Peter should still be in the jungle?

• Yes:… I would love to hear his life story… it would be so interesting to see as a movie…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he could give us descriptions of EVERY footy game he ever played… we would be so riveted!…

• Yes:… he could give us step by step football lessons!… we’d ALL be able to learn aerial ping pong!…

• Yes:… I’m in awe of him and am waiting with bated breath on his every word (if he ever utters them)…

• Total voters
…well… Peter went… old blind Harry saw that coming… people in camp can just talk to a plant if they really miss him… it’ll be the same outcome… an eating trial tomorrow so I’ll miss half of the show probably… he picked Brittany/Skye and Tristan for the trial… he thinks that Callum will win it… anyway… thanks for the fun tonight folks… nite all… sleep tight and pleasant dreams… cheers.

Yay, we got one!
I think it was a giveaway tonight when they actually featured him talking (about Collingwood - yawn) that it was his time to go.
Just finished this episode. It was like a half hour post match interview, the guy wouldn’t shut up!

Back