Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 17

Is there a reason why Peter should still be in the jungle?

• Yes:… I would love to hear his life story… it would be so interesting to see as a movie…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he could give us descriptions of EVERY footy game he ever played… we would be so riveted!…

• Yes:… he could give us step by step football lessons!… we’d ALL be able to learn aerial ping pong!…

• Yes:… I’m in awe of him and am waiting with bated breath on his every word (if he ever utters them)…

• Total voters
…I don’t really dislike Robert… I just liked Chris a lot better… Robert needs to be himself rather trying to be another Chris… cheers.

…that’s one show that I can’t be bothered with… Masterchef… cheers.
Yeah. I like it because it frees up my life to do other stuff. Including getting sleep and catching up with series on other streaming services lol. My Mom loves that show and will watch every episode, she will go so far as pause it if anyone start talking to her lol

I have watched a bit here and there, but I feel the show is strenuous. They will cook their asses off under pressure and then win an immunity pin. And that will be the most eventful episode of the week of about 5 other episodes until they get an advantage so that they don’t have to cook for an episode.

…even my sweet darling wife just said… “I think that it’s disgusting allowing those Rats to bite people… they’re not showing duty of care to any living animal or insect on the show either”… wow babe… colour me impressed!… (she never says stuff like that usually lol!… cheers.

…even my sweet darling wife just said… “I think that it’s disgusting allowing those Rats to bite people… they’re not showing duty of care to any living animal or insect on the show either”… wow babe… colour me impressed!… (she never says stuff like that usually lol!… cheers.
I like rats ... mice, gerbils ... all kinds of rodents.
I just do not like 8 legged creatures with 8 effing eyes 😳

Back