Skip to main content

If You Were Ever Cast on Big Brother, What Strategy Would You Use To Make It To The End?

Would you want to be too likeable incase other housemates notice how likeable you are and then try to vote you out for being too big a threat. Unless of course your housemates like you so much that they don't care how likeable you are.

Look.
No hostilities on my part. To anybody. I assure you all. I have dry sardoncism.
But if someone wants to create a poll.
Who would last longer in a bb house? Kingston or Fuzz?
Just for shits and giggles.

Would you want to be too likeable incase other housemates notice how likeable you are and then try to vote you out for being too big a threat. Unless of course your housemates like you so much that they don't care how likeable you are.
Like observing a tide. The ebb and flow. Choose when to be eminantly likeable, choose when to withdraw.
But that is all hyperbole. BB. I love it at its essence. Cos it its the literal defintion of a moveable feast.

It came across as more of a personal attack than anything else, tbh. I'm not trying to get step into a conversation that I obviously haven't been involved in, but I saw this and feel like I want to call it out. I fail to see how Kingston's post was any different to all fifty other posts in this thread.

He was merely stating the approach he would take in a hypothetical version of the game - which is precisely what this thread is asking for - and was rather frank and honest in his response, too. Obviously unpredictability is a major element of the BB game, that goes without saying. But your pointed retort was rather uncalled for, and if you're going to pinpoint a specific post I'd expect you to say the same thing to half the other members posting in this thread.

Fuzz just wants a debate and he’s trying to drag me in to it.

Fuzz just wants a debate and he’s trying to drag me in to it.
I dont at all kingy. Seriously I dont. Was just having fun.
My fault for trying to drag you into my perception of fun.
No hard feelings whatsoever.
Again. I hate to hark back on it but im neither a nasty or vindictive poster. My legacy of posts reflects this quite clearly.

I'd try to not get into any debates in the house. I will stay back and keep my mouth shut. Listen and observe. Like a magpie waiting to swoop on an unsuspecting human.

I'd try to not get into any debates in the house. I will stay back and keep my mouth shut. Listen and observe. Like a magpie waiting to swoop on an unsuspecting human.
Yeah. I reckon if you spontaneously started warbling a tina arena tune might be a good calculative move.
You will divide the house. Those who hate tina. Those who see the funny side. And those who are confused to who she is.

I will keep my Tina Arena liking away from the house.
Impossible.
You would be warbling sorrento moon or chains on the second night.
You cant deny or try to withold passions.
Doomed for failure.
And the biggest nuremberg crime in bb is not being "fake"
Which is the bleeding obvious strategy for any person entering bb ever.
Audition process basically suggests such to get on the show.

I'd focus on my passion for Agatha Christie.
Hopefully you would be in a house aligned with a terri.
Otherwise, I think the age barrier might be a tad too much.
Dont know how many contestants in this age would be agatha fans.
Unless we lucked both into the same series.

I think the difference with Aus compared to the US format is you've also got to play the audience and hope if you are playing "the game" hard you get the chance to explain your game to viewers in the diary room and producers air it. That said we saw very little evidence of any "game" being played this series - but from what the housemates have said since much of it may have ended up on the cutting room floor.

Ultimately though if they play by the same rules you need to get to the final 4 with a more obvious evictee than yourself and try your best to avoid winning the nomination comp in the first half of the show. If you do although it makes dull television you need to protect yourself by going with what the house wants, not kicking out the big targets.

Back