Skip to main content

If You Were Ever Cast on Big Brother, What Strategy Would You Use To Make It To The End?

Well there is that.
You would have great game Timmy.
Stroll into the house with swag and proudly announce "Listen Bitches. I got voted as most respected member on a cut throat behind big brother forum.
You simpletons will be a breeze
"

You would have great game Timmy.
Stroll into the house with swag and proudly announce "Listen Bitches. I got voted as most respected member on a cut throat behind big brother forum.
You simpletons will be a breeze
"
LOL I would be first voted out. Well, maybe second, after Reepbot.

Seriously though, the challenge threats would go before me. Meanwhile the EP would be wondering why the fuck they cast me, because I don't give them anything. Maybe if I rolled up naked on the floor on more than one occasion, pretending to be a frozen chicken, I could win. Like, um, that guy. Whoever he was. People voted for him. I'm still at a loss why.

Strategy= being likeable and approachable to all. Be good in challenges early but dont overtly win. Make up some bullshit narrative about yourself replete with taglines and catchphrases. Show empathy when required. Be cheeky and irreverant. Show guts and daring.
Do the chicken dance several times a day as your "shtick".

LOL I would be first voted out. Well, maybe second, after Reepbot.

Seriously though, the challenge threats would go before me. Meanwhile the EP would be wondering why the fuck they cast me, because I don't give them anything. Maybe if I rolled up naked on the floor on more than one occasion, pretending to be a frozen chicken, I could win. Like, um, that guy. Whoever he was. People voted for him. I'm still at a loss why.

I think I'd be voted out first. Ha ha.

Hmmmmm. Maybe time to re-visit a forum version of BB.
I wasnt around for the last one. How did it go? Was there sexual tensions? Blossoming romances? Outright hostilities? Or hippie love in?

Timmy. I think you should be the man to organise a new forum BB comp. We can shorten it. Evictions every day. Kind of a false homage to the channel 7 season.
Immediately disqualify anyone who re-treads (geddit?) bad driving gags

oh no, my game-running days are over. Or at least taking a very long break. We don't even know who came second on BB. Kudos to Kieran for trying to find out though.

oh no, my game-running days are over. Or at least taking a very long break. We don't even know who came second on BB. Kudos to Kieran for trying to find out though.
Fair enough. We need someone with a modicum of sobriety to handle such affairs.
In our hands it would become an adult version of "schoolies" on steroids. And vats and vats of alcohol.

The big brother games have always turned out to be awful with anyone running the show gradually losing interest in it.

But. They could spark an everlasting communion between some posters. Friends for life type of thing.

Really? The defintion of 'friends" can be widely disputed.
No man is an Island. Jon Donne.
Whether they are firends or otherwise, the fact that you or I or anybody that we freely converse and interact with suggests otherwise.
I personally havent bought or even thought of buying a frienship ring to validate my interactions with people on here.
But, like it or not, for the most part of continually conversing and interacting is a form of friendship.

Here's a link to a game from years ago just to give you an idea of how bad it was

Yeah. It would be hard logistically but if all entered with a spirit of fun and frolics, it could work.
Inclusiveness. All in our own little way acknowldeging the family aspect of the forum.
Outright shitstirrers making people uncomfortable should be quickly thrown out.
I wouldnt mind being appointed as sheriff to deal with such anti-forum behaviour.
We all have our fight niggles and such , but at heart , Tim has provided us with a pretty cool little niche community.
I know Im grateful for that.

Id be interested in your personal forum choices to be intruders. Cos as we all know, its nigh on an impossible task to win as an intruder. Cos there is that undeniable truth they havent been there from the beginning and havent endured as much making them less worthy. An intruder would have to have a pretty strong game. on the fly. A challenge for sure.

Back