Skip to main content

I would be happy for Skye to win

I don't think I'm the only one who wrote her off early on as a 'dumb blonde,' but I think she's actually played a very, very clever game.

I definitely agree that she has worked pretty hard for the win.

I won't be surprised if she wins, and I think in a way she'd be a very appropriate winner for this series.

But I can't admit that I'd be happy about it.

From the beginning I didn't want her or Priya to win and on that I'm still standing firm. I don't want Travis to win either but I'd choose him over Skye any day. Ryan for me.

You have to admit it, Skye's win would be warranted as she truly has worked so hard from the start to be entertaining enough to keep her in the house. Im not trying to compare the housemates together, Im just saying she has worked reasonably hard to win, which is why I would be happy.

She has worked her little tush off. She has Priya's blessing. And she has always had a soft spot in my heart from the moment I read her little factsheet/preshow interview thing where she said animals were people, too.

With that line up - Boat shoes/Rich Bully Ryan v Your Standard Cocky Bogan v the Irrepressible Bubble Blonde with the Heart of Gold, I hope she does win.

She has been the most entertaining, along with Priya but I lost all enthusiasm for her when she didn't pack her case and stated she would win.

I've liked Skye from day one and never did I stop liking her, not even a doubt was given her way. It has been the Skye show this year. Entertaining, random, unpredictable, fun, sweet, kind, loud, outrageous, charming, sassy, bold, flirty, bubbly, crazy... the list is endless!

Priya, chatting and venting - a backstabber! what about her alliance??, they screamed.

Travis, part of said alliance - stabbing her in the front repeatedly - a legend.

Back