Skip to main content

I would be happy for Skye to win

Out of the three remaining HMs, Skye is the only one who's personality has grown during their time in the house.

She has experienced a development arc of increased self-awareness and personal improvement whilst the boys are cardboard cut-outs by comparison, basically unchanged since day one.

well said @Yumq - that sums up how I feel perfectly.
Skye to me has grown, the boys are exactly the same as when they entered the house together.
Alex wanted this final 3 from the beginning - Travis choosing between Ryan and Skye.

You have to admit it, Skye's win would be warranted as she truly has worked so hard from the start to be entertaining enough to keep her in the house. Im not trying to compare the housemates together, Im just saying she has worked reasonably hard to win, which is why I would be happy.

Uhm... what has she done that is entertaining?

Out of the three remaining HMs, Skye is the only one who's personality has grown during their time in the house.

She has experienced a development arc of increased self-awareness and personal improvement whilst the boys are cardboard cut-outs by comparison, basically unchanged since day one.

You mean people saw through the dumb girl act, when the video got shown of her tactically nominating the other housemates, and she couldn't keep playing that role anymore?

I love her.

From the moment she said
"N.O FULL STOP" and "thank you god for my brain" I knew she was special.

There have been moments I've not liked her but then so many where I literally lol'd like when she fell off the DR chair. Or when she had the power play in noms and had no idea what she was doing.

I want a woman to win , it's a about time and like or or hate her she's been constantly entertaining . As Priya said today , we have seen skye at her highs and her lows.

I feel sorry for her that most of the housemates have called her stupid and how they've come out thy house and bagged her. This is another reason why I want her to win. To piss off the likes of Lisa, Katie , Sam

And people on social media have been so nasty to her. If they honestly think that the winner should be a reflection of "Australia" then they view BB very differently to I.

Go skysus!!!

I love her.

From the moment she said
"N.O FULL STOP" and "thank you god for my brain" I knew she was special.

There have been moments I've not liked her but then so many where I literally lol'd like when she fell off the DR chair. Or when she had the power play in noms and had no idea what she was doing.

I want a woman to win , it's a about time and like or or hate her she's been constantly entertaining . As Priya said today , we have seen skye at her highs and her lows.

I feel sorry for her that most of the housemates have called her stupid and how they've come out thy house and bagged her. This is another reason why I want her to win. To piss off the likes of Lisa, Katie , Sam

And people on social media have been so nasty to her. If they honestly think that the winner should be a reflection of "Australia" then they view BB very differently to I.

Go skysus!!!

She chose to play the dumb girl. She made that decision herself.

You say you want a woman to win. Why? Wouldn't you want the most entertaining housemate to win, regardless of sex?

She chose to play the dumb girl. She made that decision herself.

You say you want a woman to win. Why? Wouldn't you want the most entertaining housemate to win, regardless of sex?
Yes I would want the most entertaining to win. And to me that's skye.

Then Travis

And if she was playing dumb as a strategy then good on her.

Nothing wrong with wanting a woman to win

Back