Skip to main content

I really enjoy watching 1 min videos of footage.

pawlini

I've got the power
They just put up the infomercial ad with Ben & Tim and as lame and desperate as it was I was looking forward to see what else they would come up with. But no they cut the video. what is even the point?

Some of those "live video" clips are so pointless. One example being Caleb heading back to bed after getting up to go to the bathroom this morning.

I've been thinking the same thing.
Would be good to see a little more but I guess they are keeping us in suspenders for the show.
sharing-popcorn.gif

It would also be nice to see video that relates to the text they've put with it! Half the time it's something completely different.

Would be good to see a little more but I guess they are keeping us in suspenders for the show.
sharing-popcorn.gif
But thats the thing, they usually dont even show it on the daily show or is a hacked job to make HM look a certain way

sharing-popcorn.gif

Yeah probably but it's still annoying how they have to be so secretive. If ratings are supposedly so important to them, you'd think they would be promoting the shit out of any major events that happen, which would then get people going on the Facebook page with their theories on what might have happened etc.

They also never gave an explanation for the lack of live updates on Tuesday, when we were led to believe that something major had happened and might be leaving, which turned out to be a crock of shit.

I especially enjoy the 26 second ones. I can live with it during the week because we have the daily shows but now with the weekend blackout it's infuriatingly inadequate!

They also never gave an explanation for the lack of live updates on Tuesday, when we were led to believe that something major had happened and might be leaving, which turned out to be a crock of shit.
Maybe Tuesday was a production meeting for how Tim's birthday prank would go down?

It would also be nice to see video that relates to the text they've put with it! Half the time it's something completely different.

This is the number one thing that annoys me!

Like the live feed says something really interesting and funny and then something boring
And the video is of the boring thing.
Thanksss BB

honestly think they don't have a full time crew working ... so that the people putting up the videos and deciding what to put up etc are only onboard 9-5ish ... and a lot of that time they'd have to be reviewing footage from the afternoon and night before and deciding what to use for the next show and what to allow us to see

I'm also sick to death of 3-4 day old video links popping up on my facebook thread ... just rehashing old stuff over and over

surely with an almost full house and 24/7 footage they could come up with a lot more to share!

* they obviously dont work weekends either! hope that there has been a major loss of income from decreased voting (who's going to remember to vote if there is no show on for 3 days?) and they realise they have to put a bit more effort in to make the show work.

I think their web and social media team is spread thin across other Channel 9 shows too.

Yeah probably but it's still annoying how they have to be so secretive. If ratings are supposedly so important to them, you'd think they would be promoting the shit out of any major events that happen, which would then get people going on the Facebook page with their theories on what might have happened etc.

prefer to believe that the interior wall came down during that period of no live feeds.
wouldn't be difficult to fool us, scenes that showed the interior room with the wall could have easily been, either unseen footage from over the weekend, or setup earlier so we were non the wiser.

noms could have been shot earlier prior to the wall coming down.

find it hard to believe that the hm were expected to sleep in the hh while workmen took down the wall.

what makes this season difficult to believe, is that the story lines are like woman's mag titles, as well
as scenes that were setup, e.g. the massage scene where Tim let one rip to promote ambi pur.

They have no idea how much traffic a well functioning social media centre would have. I don't think anyone involved is a fan, from the way it is going. I think they think we need tricks from BB in the diary room, and twists and whatever. But they do not get that access, discussion, theories, all the stuff sites like this give, podcasters all these things, if they were functioning and slick at the 9 website or whatever would have some nice traffic.

The one minute videos are annoying, but them on youtube is the only choice for Australians on walkabout or foreigners.

Last edited:
Even the longer videos are about nothing and just plain boring. Surely there are more meaningful conversations going on in the house. I understand they want to save it all for the daily show, but we don't see any of it there either. That new Tuesday show sounds like it could be good, but I doubt we will see everything.

Give me long unedited conversations that don't fit into any of the current or future shows. It doesn't hurt anybody. I want to watch your content!

This is the number one thing that annoys me!

Like the live feed says something really interesting and funny and then something boring
And the video is of the boring thing.
Thanksss BB

Agreed, for example they had an update about Jade showering in the nude, so being a bloke i thought hells yeah clicked on the video and was instantly dissapointed!

Back