Cons -
- Everything else

I watched it 2 years ago

Pros -
- Krystal was hot
- The gay dude losing his shit one night

Cons -
- Everything else

Cool. Did you watch any other seasons? If so, how would you rank them from worst to best seasons of Big Brother Australia?

You missed one good season of BB.

Pros:

- Always in the action; tensions, fights, intriguing storylines (i.e. Michael saying he has a "son" who is actually fake, mother and daughter in the house, David crushing on Darren, Camilla crushing on David only to find out that he's gay, etc), controversies (Turkey slap and the reaction, Gretel vs Michael on his alleged kiss with David).

- Overall dynamically compelling housemates (David, Camilla, Michael, Krystal, Claire)

- Intruders that actually mattered and did something to the house (well, just Perry and Rob).

- Adults only convos, raunchiness, etc...

Cons:

- The undeserving, boring winner (Jamie). Really what kinda killed a season that was rather good.

- The two new housemates who unfairly came in day 80, replacing John and Ashley. Totally undeserving, ruining the quality of the final 6.

- Too many intruders. 3 would've been enough, instead of 3 SETS of them.

Last edited:
Cool. Did you watch any other seasons? If so, how would you rank them from worst to best seasons of Big Brother Australia?

Watched em from 04 to this one and tbh for me it goes

2006 (cos Michael being the insider during the first few weeks was good)

Each to their own though, i only got interested in Big Brother when i realised i could apply for it.

Watched em from 04 to this one and tbh for me it goes

Each to their own though, i only got interested in Big Brother when i realised i could apply for it.

I remember parts of 2005 like Vesna yelling at Hotdogs and how Tim stood out from the rest of the other housemates. You should watch 2003. That was really good.

Are you going to apply for Big Brother next year?

I remember parts of 2005 like Vesna yelling at Hotdogs and how Tim stood out from the rest of the other housemates. You should watch 2003. That was really good.

Are you going to apply for Big Brother next year?

Applied this year and did okay actually. I doubt it will be back but when it returns i will probably apply. Got nothing to lose

Applied this year and did okay actually. I doubt it will be back but when it returns i will probably apply. Got nothing to lose

Keep trying.

Do you think channel ten will ever get it back? I've always felt that Big Brother is more of a channel ten show then a channel nine show.

Too bad you missed it, IMO it was the last 'true' Big Brother season before all that turkey slapping controversy made the producers too scared to keep pushing boundaries instead of watering everything down, the last season where we weren't only really shown a PG censored version of everyones personality and time in the house apart from a few parties and crap, even though it was watered down itself after all that. Hasn't been the same since.

Keep trying.

Do you think channel ten will ever get it back? I've always felt that Big Brother is more of a channel ten show then a channel nine show.

If 9 were willing to show Uncut, Friday Night Live (as juvenile as it was, it was still funny) or Uplate or anything like that i reckon there wouldn't be much of a difference between them. People here say teen girls are killing Big Brother, but without them Big Brother wouldn't exist today. You gotta balance the good with the bad. I'm not checking Big Brother to see people have intelligent conversations. I'm checking it to see hot chicks, people doing funny things and people arguing. Channel 9 are doing that.

However Channel 10 were way better at promoting it, hence the better ratings

Does anyone know any ways of watching old series online? There are some on youtube, but the uncut episodes are blocked...

Does anyone know any ways of watching old series online? There are some on youtube, but the uncut episodes are blocked...

Uncut episodes generally work okay for me. Are you age restricted?

2006 was fairly good, from what I recall. I didn't like the house though, that much I can remember, haha. I feel like 2006 was when it started to lose that special something, and then once the turkey slapping thing happened, it fell even further downhill. But yeah, highlights for me include David and Perry (sp?) fighting, and definitely Jamie's dick. ;)

Uncut episodes generally work okay for me. Are you age restricted?

2006 was fairly good, from what I recall. I didn't like the house though, that much I can remember, haha. I feel like 2006 was when it started to lose that special something, and then once the turkey slapping thing happened, it fell even further downhill. But yeah, highlights for me include David and Perry (sp?) fighting, and definitely Jamie's dick. ;)
Being 31, I hope not! haha. Could you PM me the ones you watch? I'd love to rewatch s06

That was probably like 1 of my top seasons.

Krystal. Michael, Anna. David, Claire. Some great times with them.

Gosh still remember Krystal in the bath with gaelen though. Think her breasts were popping out at him.

Loved Michael. Wish he stayed longer. Curse those evict votes!

Last edited:
Back