Skip to main content

I made a gif of Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole! :D

It's just him joking around. Heaps of straight guys do it just to get a reaction.
Which heaps of straight guys do this? May be a pat, not a full on dig for the gold. Now if it's your bf or gf and they are into public love taps or squeezes, go for it! I think it's hilarious that this has turned into a full "oh ma God! Look at that! Did you see that! He must be...." Personally I couldn't care less if Ryan is gay, straight, bi, trans, inter, outer, or any combination. But I do love the tizzy this has caused.

P.S.
But, (hehe, I said but) it appears that Tom is just as into it as ol Riser

Personally I couldn't care less if Ryan is gay, straight, bi, trans, inter, outer, or any combination. But I do love the tizzy this has caused.
Ostensibly, I don't care about sexuality either way, but this closeted stuff (if that's what it is) really excites me mentally (I'd like to say intellectually, but...), probably because of my own sexuality.

Ostensibly, I don't care about sexuality either way, but this closeted stuff (if that's what it is) really excites me mentally (I'd like to say intellectually, but...), probably because of my own sexuality.
Ahh, it's the voyuer in you then? We all love catching someone else...

OMG! Could this be the the 2014 incarnation of MLS (massive loser squad) scandal circa 2004? Maybe it's a signal to the outside world!!!!1111

So lemme get this "straight", when Ryan consoles a female housemate, he puts his arms around their shoulders in a brotherly hug. However, when Ryan wants to console a male housemate, he sticks his hand up their backside.

Riiiiiiiiiight

In that case, David may have been correct - I don't understand Australian culture like I thought I did.

Or is it that, if it happens on the down-low, it's not gay. Butt if it gets out to the wider community, then it DEFINITELY IS gay.

Back