Skip to main content

I made a gif of Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole! :D

This community (you guys) has brought out the best in me!

As a 31 year old woman, I've been using the internet for about 16 years. But never once, have I desired to delve into the world of animated gif creating. That was, until tonight.

My friends, you have inspired me. This show has inspired me. @Tim has inspired me. @MADONNA's cooch has inspired me. @the Theorist's theorems have inspired me.

My friends, I present to you, "Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole".

dsd6r.gif

dsdcl.gif
Crikey, Ryan looks like he is prospecting for some nuggets. Oi Ryan, no gold nuggets in there mate.

:whistling:

Good job with the GIF, Aztecia :thumbsup::roflmao:

Last edited:
Ryan IS definitely not gay.

This is what I'm thinking of the whole situation

Ryan had his hand there...waiting for them to all come together into a circle, as we see, Tom walks into his hand.

Ryan is like "oh shit...ummm I'll just keep it there so he doesn't think I've noticed that my hand just made contact with his butt"
Tom is like "oh shit...wtf"
Ryan is like "to make this LESS awkward, I'm honestly going to keep my hand there...you know because honestly I'm totally cool with this"
Tom "If I pretend I don't feel anything...maybe he'll take his hand away"
Ryan "ok it's been long enough..I'm going to take it AWAY now, maybe to his back"
Tom "pretent nothing happened"
Ryan "sneaky look to see if he's freaked out? Nah...all is good"
clutching at butts there

2b4fba82134f40c8a7270cd2873099ed.ashx

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
Still one of my favourite pictures from this season lol

But I don't think he is gay, even though it would make me very happy if he was :biggrin:
thats a face of a straight man looking at a females butt, and we know Skye has a nice one. unless she had skid marks that day?

Ryan IS definitely not gay.

This is what I'm thinking of the whole situation

Ryan had his hand there...waiting for them to all come together into a circle, as we see, Tom walks into his hand.

Ryan is like "oh shit...ummm I'll just keep it there so he doesn't think I've noticed that my hand just made contact with his butt"
Tom is like "oh shit...wtf"
Ryan is like "to make this LESS awkward, I'm honestly going to keep my hand there...you know because honestly I'm totally cool with this"
Tom "If I pretend I don't feel anything...maybe he'll take his hand away"
Ryan "ok it's been long enough..I'm going to take it AWAY now, maybe to his back"
Tom "pretent nothing happened"
Ryan "sneaky look to see if he's freaked out? Nah...all is good"
Alternatively, Ryan was thinking, "10/10. Would fingerbang" :tongue:
Back to reality though, nothing about Tom is 10/10 so that can't be true. We must thank Ryan though for this homoeroticism otherwise we wouldn't of known there was a Tom in the house :hilarious:

Back