Skip to main content

I made a gif of Ryan with his fingers in Tom's asshole! :D

When the housemates get in a huddle after Marina is evicted, Ryan is between Tom and Leo, but I didn't see him squeeze anyone.

I really do believe it's just a "male bonding"-type inside joke that we're unaware of being played out BUT this thread has honestly been the best.

Some of the things you guys are suggesting keep getting better and better. :hilarious:

I really do believe it's just a "male bonding"-type inside joke that we're unaware of being played out BUT this thread has honestly been the best.

Some of the things you guys are suggesting keep getting better and better. :hilarious:
Maybe he does this to everyone at some point and that's why he's popular in the house. Secret's out haha
Ryan didn't do it the second eviction when Travis was standing next to him ^^

Heh...heh..... "but".

This is like getting a whole extra season of BB. I'm watching it again, starting with when the neighbours went to the BB house for breakfast.

Watching the whole season over using the assumption that Ryan likes dudes might actually make this season a whole lot more interesting. His bromances, his fallout with Travis, the advice he gives, his so-called understanding of girls - all in a new light.

Wow this conversion is getting more intense than I could have expected. Instead of "Haaaa, Ryan's touching a butt!" now it's a social commentary on homosexuality in Millennials.

That's what this gif was all about! To open your minds and social awareness. JKs, it was only ever just about "He's touching a butt!".

But you are right, it does put him in a whole new light.

And the hat :hilarious:

Seriously tho, I'm pretty sure it's just a blokey bum grab for the camera.

Or! He and Tom will be the next showmance. No straight guy I know would be comfortable giving or receiving the 'blokey bum grab' that we saw :p

A bum grab, yes. A fisting? No. Ha!

Watching the whole season over using the assumption that Ryan likes dudes might actually make this season a whole lot more interesting. His bromances, his fallout with Travis, the advice he gives, his so-called understanding of girls - all in a new light.
2b4fba82134f40c8a7270cd2873099ed.ashx

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
Still one of my favourite pictures from this season lol

But I don't think he is gay, even though it would make me very happy if he was :biggrin:

Ryan IS definitely not gay.

This is what I'm thinking of the whole situation

Ryan had his hand there...waiting for them to all come together into a circle, as we see, Tom walks into his hand.

Ryan is like "oh shit...ummm I'll just keep it there so he doesn't think I've noticed that my hand just made contact with his butt"
Tom is like "oh shit...wtf"
Ryan is like "to make this LESS awkward, I'm honestly going to keep my hand there...you know because honestly I'm totally cool with this"
Tom "If I pretend I don't feel anything...maybe he'll take his hand away"
Ryan "ok it's been long enough..I'm going to take it AWAY now, maybe to his back"
Tom "pretent nothing happened"
Ryan "sneaky look to see if he's freaked out? Nah...all is good"

Back