Skip to main content

I Confess

Exactly what I mean....You know how Tully's feeling do you? She probably hasn't shown any remorse but how do we really know? Just in case you were wondering, what we see is edited and there's no live stream.
So sick of all the higher than holy judge, jury and executioners

says you as you become judge and jury in your observation of us.

I confess to a stage in my life where I cheated on a partner........I confess to a time I've had a good bawl when things got too much for me.......I confess to a time where I've hurt those closest to me, it wasn't my intention......I confess to getting into an argument and then calling the person I'm angry with a fat bitch or a fat prick to the first group of people I saw........I confess to a time when I've taken an argument too far........I confess to being madly attracted to a person I shouldn't have been when in a long period of close proximity........I confess to making someone the butt of a joke without realising I was deeply hurting and/or offending them.
I confess to not being perfect
To the so many that obviously are I'm sorry if you hate me now.
WTH! KK glad you made your confession or whatever but this is not the right forum to be making them in! How does this relate to BB at all? Go to reddit or something...

Ohhh jeez what the hell! I confess to jerking off to a picture of Estelle Getty while she was in her Golden Girls era.

I feel so much better now, thanks BBB.

I confess to a stage in my life where I cheated on a partner........I confess to a time I've had a good bawl when things got too much for me.......I confess to a time where I've hurt those closest to me, it wasn't my intention......I confess to getting into an argument and then calling the person I'm angry with a fat bitch or a fat prick to the first group of people I saw........I confess to a time when I've taken an argument too far........I confess to being madly attracted to a person I shouldn't have been when in a long period of close proximity........I confess to making someone the butt of a joke without realising I was deeply hurting and/or offending them.
I confess to not being perfect
To the so many that obviously are I'm sorry if you hate me now.
But did you do it on national television where everyone watching is meant to decide whether you should win a butt load of money based on how they view your actions?

Most of us couldn't really care less [MENTION=34596]Footy[/MENTION] - cos we don't know you!

says you as you become judge and jury in your observation of us.

Beat me to it. I've just realised that the only people defending this girl's behaviours are those who are just like her or have a guilt complex.

This is the most manipulative, suggestive, 'gets me off the hook', martyr seeking OP in the history of the world!

Back