Skip to main content

I Confess

F

Footy

I confess to a stage in my life where I cheated on a partner........I confess to a time I've had a good bawl when things got too much for me.......I confess to a time where I've hurt those closest to me, it wasn't my intention......I confess to getting into an argument and then calling the person I'm angry with a fat bitch or a fat prick to the first group of people I saw........I confess to a time when I've taken an argument too far........I confess to being madly attracted to a person I shouldn't have been when in a long period of close proximity........I confess to making someone the butt of a joke without realising I was deeply hurting and/or offending them.
I confess to not being perfect
To the so many that obviously are I'm sorry if you hate me now.

Of course I am to varying degrees. But all of it has helped me to learn and hopefully grow

If you are being genuine and have felt remorse then I believe you can learn and grow. There are many who live in denial and don't realise how their behaviour impacts on others. Did the person you cheated on ever forgive you?

My god. Seriously. Did this really need ANOTHER thread? And this time it's just to go on about yourself. If you want to discuss your poor life please take it into the off-topic sub forums. If you want to continue discussing the Drully situation there is over 5 threads in various subforums all discussing the Drully situation.

It's not even like these multiple threads are unique in any way. They all start on some sort of tangent and then fold back into being a discussion on how bad Tully is, how everyone hates cheaters, how Tully is mentally unwell, who's fault is the Drully situation. Gees.

I'm not even saying don't discuss these things but someone doesn't need to open a whole new thread on it every day. All it does is it spreads the conversation into multiple places for no good reason.

Next time you're ever up for eviction, I'm gonna vote to save you too.

Throw a few votes towards Tully in the mean time.

My god. Seriously. Did this really need ANOTHER thread? And this time it's just to go on about yourself. If you want to discuss your poor life please take it into the off-topic sub forums. If you want to continue discussing the Drully situation there is over 5 threads in various subforums all discussing the Drully situation.

It's not even like these multiple threads are unique in any way. They all start on some sort of tangent and then fold back into being a discussion on how bad Tully is, how everyone hates cheaters, how Tully is mentally unwell, who's fault is the Drully situation. Gees.

I'm not even saying don't discuss these things but someone doesn't need to open a whole new thread on it every day. All it does is spreads to conversation into multiple places for no good reason.

This is not about Tully as she has never confessed or apologised for anything. Agree this should be moved to off-topic forum and the OP poster needs to see their pastor.

I'm not even saying don't discuss these things but someone doesn't need to open a whole new thread on it every day. All it does is it spreads the conversation into multiple places for no good reason.

Please mate.....look up irony and sarcasm and stop taking yourself so seriously....sheesh

This is not about Tully as she has never confessed or apologised for anything. Agree this should be moved to off-topic forum and the OP poster needs to see their pastor.

Exactly what I mean....You know how Tully's feeling do you? She probably hasn't shown any remorse but how do we really know? Just in case you were wondering, what we see is edited and there's no live stream.
So sick of all the higher than holy judge, jury and executioners

I confess to a stage in my life where I cheated on a partner........I confess to a time I've had a good bawl when things got too much for me.......I confess to a time where I've hurt those closest to me, it wasn't my intention......I confess to getting into an argument and then calling the person I'm angry with a fat bitch or a fat prick to the first group of people I saw........I confess to a time when I've taken an argument too far........I confess to being madly attracted to a person I shouldn't have been when in a long period of close proximity........I confess to making someone the butt of a joke without realising I was deeply hurting and/or offending them.
I confess to not being perfect
To the so many that obviously are I'm sorry if you hate me now.

Nah as long as you didn't do all that on NATIONAL TELEVISION and embarrass and hurt your partner" family or friends its all good :) tully on the other hand hmmmmmmm

but are you sorry?

That is the point isnt it. If you are really sorry I will forgive you but if your just saying sorry because its what you know you should do and dont mean it then I hope you get evicted this week also. :p
Sorry is not just a word, just saying.

Since we're airing our shit out...I voted to save Tahan in some of the earlier weeks...forgive me.

lol So did I. Back when she was just saying it how it is and before she got out right mean. ;)

Back