Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 5

What would you like to see on the show?…

• Total voters
I’ve finally caught up to episode 5. Man oh man I have been loving this show. I don’t know if me (& my partner) are unusual or what, but the jokes just crack me up.. Unlike the earlier seasons.

I used to find Julia & Chris’s antics annoying, but now since last year, I find it creative and witty. no other show on tv is taking this level of humor to presenting at this level, I have to say… I have chuckled out loud so many times….

In addition, it has live crosses and the show is live as can be. Somewhere in the African jungle Dom is lying in a sleeping bag freaked out bro there may be a creepie in her sleeping bag, right now. Just think about it. Think how novel this is in 2000 and freaking 23. Are we so numb to the early years live cross awesomeness… We can vote!! (I haven’t yet but plan to.). Really enjoying it, but seems like most of you guys can’t wait to see the end of it? Or is that just every day speak.

Will be great when we can start voting them out. Reminds me of all the shit I used to say on all the BB forums to try to encourage people to vote out the dickheads of the show… That used to be so much fun haha.

Really enjoying it, but seems like most of you guys can’t wait to see the end of it? Or is that just every day speak.
It's just everyday speak.
Whatever critical comments I may make on here, it's all just chat, and if I didn't enjoy the series I wouldn't watch it.

KAK made good television. For different reasons than she probably expected, but it got people talking about her again, and probably boosted the show a bit. So, job done.

It's just everyday speak.
Whatever critical comments I may make on here, it's all just chat, and if I didn't enjoy the series I wouldn't watch it.

KAK made good television. For different reasons than she probably expected, but it got people talking about her again, and probably boosted the show a bit. So, job done.
I can’t stand her after seeing her on this. And also I don’t think I’ve ever been a massive fan of hers tbh.

She once recommended driving over the extinction rebellion protestors to get them off the road. And other things she has said on her morning show made me feel she lacked empathy. Pretty sure she’s a die hard liberal voter.

That said, it would’ve been good if she could have at least tried to be a decent human being on the show, and share some of her life stories with us. I’m sure she had a lot to share. I think that whole makeup thing really made australia want to see her get dirty, not expecting her to refuse and leave the game.

It makes sense.
KAK is an entitled diva but she's also tough.
So it did occur to me that Dom's abuse must have been worse than what we saw. for it to the worst thing anyone has ever said to KAK, reduce her to tears and result in her walking.

Then we have Dom's insincere apology after she's gone, to save face with her campmates and the viewers.

From what I have seen online she didn't have to do much face saving, 99% of people were on her side and felt exactly the same about KAK.

She really has ruined her reputation by going on this show and for the younger generations being introduced to her for the first time, it's not a great first impression to leave.

From what I have seen online she didn't have to do much face saving, 99% of people were on her side and felt exactly the same about KAK.

She really has ruined her reputation by going on this show and for the younger generations being introduced to her for the first time, it's not a great first impression to leave.
Yeah, I'm 100% on Dom's side rather than KAK's.
By insincere I just meant, she probably wasn't that sorry about upsetting KAK, because everything she said was true.
But she still had to make peace with any of KAK's friends and not divide the camp.

KAK was on The Project.
She's taking zero accountability.
Most of the panel were pandering to her, but after she was gone there was one who spoke out.
I don't like her. I think she did something nasty towards Julia Gillard (can't remember what she said now ) and ever since then I disliked her.
I don't like people who goes on a show knowing that she would never do anything out of her comfort, not even try. I didn't like her attitude at all.
Dom told her the truth IMO. She quit not because of Dom but because she wanted her comfort, she should never have been selected.

Last edited:
Back