Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 4

What do you think of the show itself?…

• 1)… it’s had it’s day… it should be axed…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I heckin’ love when Chris Brown introduces the “BREAK IT DOWN WITH DOCTOR BROWN” segment of the show where he provides his insightful commentary and analysis on the many jungle doings.
Makes me get in front of the TV and bust a dance move! 🕺😤

0l3hmc4qfhk71.gif

To answer your question Señor Stickyfingers, I feel both of them bring in levels of comedic energy that compliment each other perfectly! 🎤😛🤟

I couldn’t even imagine how the show would fare without the both of them! 💥🙀
Sadly it’s the last one wuth Chris Brown. I don’t know what it is but people complain about the best hosts there are and then the terrible fit hosts come in that destroy the show & because they suck so much it’s offensive to not like them.

Same thing with BB when Gretal left the show. She used to take so much heat & then it became Sonya and anyone that bad mouths Sonia is like mocking a disabled person.

Last edited:
Do you think they'll get 2 new hosts for the next season? Or just get Julia a new co-host (there was talk of Beau Ryan).

I think they need 2 new hosts to freshen it up a bit.

KAK is the biggest waste of a space on this show (and money) since Tomic.
I'm not finding anything endearing about her at all, and I think it's kind of sad actually that she really does believe she is some kind of royalty.

Couldn't agree more. I find her so unlikeable to be honest.
If she eats the balls tonight, she may change my mind.

Sadly it’s the last one wuth Chris Brown. I don’t know what it is but people complain about the best hosts there are and then the terrible fit hosts come in that destroy the show & because they suck so much it’s offensive to not like them.

Same thing with BB when Gretal left the show. She used to take so much heat & then it became Sonya and anyone that bad mouths Sonia is like mocking a disabled person.
I don’t necessarily think it’s the hosts themselves that’s the problem but that the show has too much focus and attention put on them.

Gretel took heat for the same thing. The live show especially towards the end was very much the Gretel show ft. BB. She also took heat because of her ego and how she projected herself as the face of the show.

Sonya I think was just plopped in to the role that Gretel had originally filled and was expected to be able to rise to that level. How she managed to land a second shot at the job is beyond me let alone be kept on for multiple series.

It’s BS that Aesha only got to keep half the stars she rightfully earned because the fat old cow couldn’t be bothered.

It's BS that they didn't tell them before KAK said she wasn't going to do it, that they would only get half the stars.

They didn't so it would cause drama in camp.

Back