Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 19

Who do you like/dislike part 4

• 6)…NATHAN:… he should stay… he’s cute… that’s why he should win…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9)…NATHAN:… are you fucking kidding me?…he’s been in shit for at least 8 hours!…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…Sandfa Sully should tell them that due to poor ratings the show was cancelled and that nobody has been watching anything they’ve done and they've been in covered shit for nothing and ate shit for nothing… cheers.

…um… it’s time to eat some of my ‘Terry’s Orange Chocolate’ methinks!… how many segments to eat?… cheers.

…**the trap door opens up below Woody’s chair and drops him in to the Lions pit below**…(Chris and Julia laugh)… cheers.

…that’s the best words ever out of Woody’s mouth… he thinks that my Liz is going to win this… cheers.

…well… that show was a bit drab for me tonight… but thanks everyone for the fantastic posts tonight… they were the best part of the show for me tonight… nite all… sleep tight… have great dreams… cheers.

Yeah that was a boring show tonight. And the vibe is getting cut one rung lower with the removal of Woodie. It’s starting to get awkward and desperate for content now.

Going to start switching my votes up for Liz cos heaven help she gets voted out. The show needs a worthy winner.

Back