Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 19

Who do you like/dislike part 4

• 6)…NATHAN:… he should stay… he’s cute… that’s why he should win…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9)…NATHAN:… are you fucking kidding me?…he’s been in shit for at least 8 hours!…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I’ve been doing 5 questions for two campmates every night because there weren’t enough nights left to do them all individually… and because Peter went last night there was only Nathan to go… so I made him 10 questions for the hell of it lol!… enjoy the Poll… see you there tonight… cheers.

Thank you so much for doing this Mr Sticky. Without you this channel will be a cold, shouldering mess of occasional voices adding a collective sigh to this whoe thing.

Instead you have brought us all so much joy alongside this show which I dig so much and it’s great to be able to enjoy it with everyone here and yourself. We are all very heavily invested and that’s what rocks my world about this.

Heard somewhere that Jimmy Rees is taking over from Dr Chris Brown.

Just googled him, he is on Taskmaster. (never watched the show). Kill us all NOW.

Thank you so much for doing this Mr Sticky. Without you this channel will be a cold, shouldering mess of occasional voices adding a collective sigh to this whoe thing.

Instead you have brought us all so much joy alongside this show which I dig so much and it’s great to be able to enjoy it with everyone here and yourself. We are all very heavily invested and that’s what rocks my world about this.

…wow my friend… I’m not sure what to say (for once)… that’s very kind and very nice of you to say that D Space… it’s actually been quite hard to think of a new Poll every night lol!… but I’ve got a few more to finish it off lined up… of course they are ridiculous and stupid Polls or it just wouldn’t be me!… lol!… again… thanks for the kind words my friend… cheers.😬.

Just googled him, he is on Taskmaster. (never watched the show). Kill us all NOW.

…it won’t matter if they’ve got him (whoever he is)… the show will go bottom up without Chris… Chris makes that show most of the time… I’m going to miss him big time… cheers.

Isn’t taskmaster a load of shit? Only bottom of the barrel would get recruited for that. Any decent host would come from veterinary experience.

Isn’t taskmaster a load of shit? Only bottom of the barrel would get recruited for that. Any decent host would come from veterinary experience.

…it wouldn’t be so bad if Julia went too… then this guy would have a better chance of winning everyone over alongside a new female host too… but to be placed next to Julia will be such a disservice to the guy… everyone will just be saying… “Chris was better” type of comments… he doesn’t stand a chance in hell of ‘replacing Chris’… but with somebody new beside him (and a female who is way funnier… Kitty Flannagan/Cal Wilson or even Denise Scott of all people… she would be hilarious!… I think she’s wonderful… who cares how old she is lol!)… then people may embrace the new hosts no matter who they are… Julia’s day is done in this show methinks!… cheers.

Sorry to D-Space for more negativity,. but BLOODY HELL. I hate him (Jimmy Rees, not D-Space :D )

He used to be Jimmy Giggle on the ABC kids show Giggle & Hoot which was on every night telling the kiddies to go to bed.
He does horrible youtube videos pretending to be funny, and he's one of Julia's dreadful sidekicks on the painful Taskmaster.

So, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!!!!

Sorry to D-Space for more negativity,. but BLOODY HELL. I hate him (Jimmy Rees, not D-Space :D )

He used to be Jimmy Giggle on the ABC kids show Giggle & Hoot which was on every night telling the kiddies to go to bed.
He does horrible youtube videos pretending to be funny, and he's one of Julia's dreadful sidekicks on the painful Taskmaster.

So, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!!!!
Jimmy freaking Giggles? Oh for Pete sakes. If you all think Julia is annoying then this guy is gonna make Julia look like an epic casting choice for the program. Agree with you Kas.

I don’t think any of the production will have it in them to sack Julia. She’s just too much the face of “im a celebrity”, I feel like they wouldn’t have the guts to do it. It would be as surprising as BB getting rid of Sonia for me, if they did tbh.

…don’t encourage Aesha to talk please Peter… our ears are bleeding already!… cheers.

…why don’t they graze like Cows and eat grass if they’re that hungry?… if you’re a Vegetarian you have it made… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…oh my god!… they are screwed… they will have to use their… their… BRAINS!… cheers.

Back