Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 15

What should Sticky do with his Polls?

• 1)… shove them up his arse!… they’re stupid and make no sense!…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… have him committed to an insane asylum for doing them in the first place…

• 4)… he’s gotta run out of Poll ideas soon so just humour him until then…

• 5)…. they wouldn’t be too bad if they were at least a bit funny…

• 6)… I keep watching them in the hope that one day it is worth doing…

• 7)… leave Sticky alone!… HE thinks they are funny at least…

• 9)… Sticky should stop doing them… to give US a reason to live…

• Total voters
Someone should have told Dom that surgery eg lip
puffing is not really needed. These MAFS women are so freaking insecure in their bodies that (at least to me) they look all fake. It’s the media that makes them feel insecure , its all BS!!

...Wow!… Nick nicked off eh?… first Dicko and now Nick… two of the most interesting people in the jungle… and yet Debra is STILL there?… she’s as boring as bat shit!… yet they’re gone and she‘s still in the camp?… what the fuck are voters thinking?… I’ve never liked Nick but started to warm to him because he doesn’t seem such a wanker since he’s become a dad… now all the jungle will consist of will be boring things happening in camp and there will be Aesha laughing silently and Harry grinning silently and probably in the background Debra doing an ‘acting’ masterclass in mime… boring indeed… knowing Debra… she will probably do the mime in different accents… yup!…. It’s going to ‘yawn city’ from now on… cheers.

...Wow!… Nick nicked off eh?… first Dicko and now Nick… two of the most interesting people in the jungle… and yet Debra is STILL there?… she’s as boring as bat shit!… yet they’re gone and she‘s still in the camp?… what the fuck are voters thinking?…I’ve never liked Nick but started to warm to him because he doesn’t seem such a wanker since he’s become a dad… now all the jungle will consist of will be boring things happening in camp and there will be Aesha laughing silently and Harry grinning silently and probably in the background Debra doing an ‘acting’ masterclass in mime… boring indeed… knowing Debra… she will probably do the mime in different accents… yup!…. It’s going to ‘yawn city’ from now on… cheers.
The saving grace for me at the moment are Hellier, Ellis and (for me at least, I find her endearing Aesha).

Should we make a pact amongst ourselves to not name the person going home until the next day? Or use spoiler tags if we do?
I also have the same issue sometimes when reading along as I watch (and I rarely watch live anymore).
Plus it's a bit fairer to our non East Coast friends!
Just a thought..

Probably a pact is a little brutal, because at the end of the episode you might want to say wtf what is wrong with australia voting him out, or thank god she just got voted out (I can’t wait to be saying that lol)

Maybe a kind of “it would be nice if you guys didn’t mention names straight away” but if you can’t, well, freedom of speech is a thing I spose..

I also can only watch delayed so more often than not ill try avoid page 3 of the thread.

Back