Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

That’s how it’s been for the last 3 years.
Oh really? I didn’t know that. Last year I thought they only had the SMS voting.

You’re telling me that I could have voted Grant to win 10 times for FREE but I didn’t???? 😆

That’s how it’s been for the last 3 years.

No it hasn't. Only this year.

Because changes due to recent changes in SMS premium services

Poh is gone!?
WTF the only person I might have watched for and expected to win
Footy dude probably in his contract to win...

Glad I skipped this season, nobody interested me enough to sort out my tv issues
Fixed the tv for Survivor, and in time for the all Aussie tennis tv night last night, so fantastic it has sucked in to watch Nadal.
I may have cured my tv and rtv addictions by leaving my tv fucked for a couple of months

Wow, David a made it in the world.

He has a blue tick on some social media.

Release the doves.

Wow, David a made it in the world.

He has a blue tick on some social media.

Release the doves.
With Joey placing 6th and David 5th it was obvious most viewers were not that keen on them. Hope the producers take note for the future.

DWith Joey placing 6th and David 5th it was obvious most viewers were not that keen on them. Hope the producers take note for the future.
Joey isn't an Aussie and David's a nobody so I'm not surprised but David got further than I thought he would or maybe should have.

Joey isn't an Aussie and David's a nobody so I'm not surprised but David got further than I thought he would or maybe should have.
This was the first time the public could have their say though. Emily made 4th but I would say Joey and David had more airtime than her.

Back