Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

booting is due to who is last in challenge.

Either Davina or Maria.

Ill make that call when we find out what exactly the elimination challenge is. They would what to keep Maria on the show for longer as she makes good content.

I feel like Beau wants to go home now….

That's funny hearing them say about Joey saying "innit".
That's normal for the London area. I still say it now and again. I remember my mum constantly correcting me as a teenager.

I can't help but like David, Joey and Maria.
That with the rubber dinghy was funny.
(Or is it the wine?)

Does anyone want to guess who will be first booted on Sunday.
Still thinking about this, Kaz.
I know we go I'd like to see go, but I don't think they will
Ew that lie bird just appeared again 😯,

That's funny hearing them say about Joey saying "innit".
That's normal for the London area. I still say it now and again. I remember my mum constantly correcting me as a teenager.
I love the London accent so much, and hanging out with Londoners in
my twenties got me doing the “innit” and the silent “t”’s, my accent shifts depending on who I am talking to. Is that weird? Do you have an accent still February?

I miss Stickyfingers too, it’s really strange that he hasn’t shown up.. He was that person that breathed the life into spectating on this show, you know the one person that offically makes it a party? Yeah that. Nobody here knows him IRL huh.

As for who I think is going ? Humm.. I think I will go with Cal…

Bring some intruders pls! thx bai!

I love the London accent so much, and hanging out with Londoners in
my twenties got me doing the “innit” and the silent “t”’s, my accent shifts depending on who I am talking to. Is that weird? Do you have an accent still February?

I miss Stickyfingers too, it’s really strange that he hasn’t shown up.. He was that person that breathed the life into spectating on this show, you know the one person that offically makes it a party? Yeah that. Nobody here knows him IRL huh.

As for who I think is going ? Humm.. I think I will go with Cal…

Bring some intruders pls! thx bai!
Yes intruders would be good.
I was thinking Cal.
And yes, I still have my accent. It's funny how some people hang onto an accent and others don't.

Seriously there needs to be an intervention for Beau, his obsession with food isn't normal & the way he was eating the bird was disturbing.

How lovely was Brooke’s song! It’s no. 1 on iTunes today. Clever timing. But she doesn’t have anything on number one-in-my-heart-always-Casey-Donovan

And, what's BB in the jungle, have I missed something?

lol, I don't watch many reality show these days I only started watching this Celebrity show last week on the morning catch up episodes. I used to watch Big Brother years ago and I just think this is just like BB but in the jungle for channel 10 now...lol

But then again I also do recall many years ago mentioning on the old Masterchef channel 10 forums that MC is basically "Big Brother in the kitchen"...LOL! :D

Back