Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

FFS: Don't start that shit. :laugh:
I hate all that 💩, but you've got to cover all basis so's not to be attacked! 🙄
Heaven forbid you say something disrespectful or out of place to a sensitive - or antagonisic person.
I've had the rough end of the pineapple before from an innocent comment.

I'm waiting to see Poh making something exciting for them to eat.

LOL! Well she can only work with what they give them. I used to know a panel beater some years ago that had a good old saying which suits this perfectly. "You can't make strawberry jam out of shit". LOL!

I've been watching a few more episodes of this season's "Big Brother In The Jungle" on channel 10...LOL! It's not bad for a laugh! :D ;)

LOL! Well she can only work with what they give them. I used to know a panel beater some years ago that had a good old saying which suits this perfectly. "You can't make strawberry jam out of shit". LOL!

I've been watching a few more episodes of this season's "Big Brother In The Jungle" on channel 10...LOL! It's not bad for a laugh! :D ;)
No sooner had I posted that, she made that fancy omelette!
Your Panel beater mate was fully correct.
And, what's BB in the jungle, have I missed something?

Last edited:
Ew, the best thing for Joey to do is keep his eyes closed.
I'm itchy just watching this.
In saying that, I'm struggling with the water level. Not sure which side I'd rather be on.
Maybe here on the couch with a glass of wine in hand.

Ew, the best thing for Joey to do is keep his eyes closed.
I'm itchy just watching this.
In saying that, I'm struggling with the water level. Not sure which side I'd rather be on.
Maybe here on the couch with a glass of wine in hand.
Hahaha same re: wine on the couch. I think I’d prefer the hand option. I hate water and seeing the creepy crawlies would be too much for me. Blind faith and pop your hand in for me I think!

When Maria started to say I have to get out of here, I was there with her. I'd need to see a way out before i went in!

Back