Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Casey Donovan is still the best winner we ever had! 😍
Thats my favourite series. The only series I watched every single episode without being bored. I haven't really enjoyed the show greatly since then. I kind of just watch it as it starts off the year of reality TV. If it was on at any other time in the year I probably wouldn't watch it. Right now it's my countdown for Survivor.

I love Miguel he is really very sweet, and after being crushed on DWTS he found out we do LOVE him, made me so happy

I have watched 1st show, plus a few bits here and there, not motivated by any of this lot to bother catching up
However, from the bits I have seen.....I love watching Beau, and the David
I like Po but don’t need more of her, and the rest ...well...a big blob of nothing

I do love that Julia has given up heels, evil, and dumb in the outdoors

Ep 1. Yay Poh. Ugh dumb fake tunnel drop. Secret mission room? Fuck your repetitive, derivative arse Mavroidakis. Ok fake celeb, interesting. Shoes nah, better if he was famous for no discernible reason. Bucks, ok. Dylan, tick. The David, probably is a real Insta wannabe. Miss UA, nice. Oh of course it’s Beau why the fuck does he have a career on tv Ryan. Don’t know country chick. Female Olympian - traditional first eviction. Derek Kickett there’s a blast from the past. Cal, don’t mind her, but never quite as funny as you want her to be. Still sticking with the African chanting are we? Oh wow Making It is back, maybe I should watch… nah never mind. Derek and Brooke may have needed a bit of a shove off there. I like the retro tourist design on Julia’s dress. How long does this go for? Is that a nicotine patch or hiding a tatt?

Last edited:
The show has been alright so far but i feel like some of the cast may get stale early on.

Sundays episode will be promising though. I feel like it’s going to be a Beau win at the moment. The romance thing is cringeworthy. So setup.

Hi everyone I don't normally watch this show but I had nothing to watch earlier today and I watched a few repeat episodes on channel 11 in the morning. Anyway gees apart from watching Dylan and Beau dry reaching most of the time (I almost changed the channel and went back again...lol).

Anyway I was thinking if what they show us on screen is all they are eating in there then I don't think anyone would be fit enough to even sit up and talk to each other normally. I think it's mostly for the camera's and they surely eat alot more meals and better quality meals when they are not being filmed.

Like on today's episode they showed them get some ribs and some dirty looking carrots, then they supposedly get a tiny little metal serving tray and they each get what looked like 1 rib and a couple of carrots each for dinner? Yeah right! LOL! Also do you know how nasty that food would taste without some basic seasoning? This is why I know it's all mostly for the camera's. Great laugh though...lol. I can see now why the celebrities go in there and collect a nice pay packet for their time in there. What do they roughly get these days? I remember a few years ago it was something like 300 grand for each celebrity? It must be a bit more than that now...

Cheers!

I haven't heard from @Mr Stickyfingers

So I have done some digging.

5)… when any of us on the other 3 forums (where I used to be a moderator) used to ban someone for a while we used to pm them on the quiet suggesting to them that maybe they should take a break from the forums for a bit longer via a self imposed ban to get away and get their thoughts together again and come back later more ‘refreshed’ again… therefore… I’m going to take some of my own advice and take a prolonged break myself… how long?… no idea whatsoever… but I will no doubt eventually be back at some time or other I guess?…

The thing is that any of them could get eliminated in the elimination challenges so who knows who we will end up with in the final.

I thought Grant would have won last year but Abbie managed to beat him so again maybe the winner could be anyone?

Back