Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

Knew you would be a fan @Mr Stickyfingers , i often imagine you and your beloved being like these 2
Love watching the gorgeous growing

LOL of course. turn it off Petti

Byel!...

...sorry kxk... I meant to reply to this the other night when we were talking about Escape to the Chateau... it‘s funny that you say that... I know that it’s silly but each time either of us do something nice for each other we say either “thankyou Mrs Strawbridge” or “thankyou Mr Strawbridge” respectively lo show our gratitude... we’ve been doing it for at least a year or so lol!... as I said... it’s silly... but is great fun lol!... cheers.

All haile Paulini!!! She polished off the worst drink ever in Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!!

Deserves some accolades in this chat, sorry guys!

Scalporol Spritz...
It contained pigs brain, pig blood, fish brain, and a garnish of hair of the dog which is real hair from a dog.

Bloody legend!!!

All haile Paulini!!! She polished off the worst drink ever in Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!!

Deserves some accolades in this chat, sorry guys!

Scalporol Spritz...
It contained pigs brain, pig blood, fish brain, and a garnish of hair of the dog which is real hair from a dog.

Bloody legend!!!
...Paulini isn’t one of my ‘liked’ people on the show BB Daze but I’m in complete agreement with you... credit where credit is due.... she was a true champion for sure... well done her!... cheers.

Last edited:
...looks like Mighty Mouse Grant is about to punch out Elephant Man Dipper from the looks of the promo lol!... cheers.

Back