Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

Do you mean the cast avoid being dickheads or production avoiding adding new members so far in?

I think it is guaranteed to rattle just about anyone to be honest. It’s different sitting on our couches and having an opinion to actually being there with a great group of people for two weeks with all the ups n downs. I think they thought the fun would never stop and they were at the top of their game lol.

So it was interesting to see the reactions and it makes good tv. I reckon Adam & Simon will bring some good value. Adam is one smart alec. lol
Yeah, I mean the cast avoid acting superior just because they've been there a week longer.
They should be glad of new company, not threatened.

Curious: what is that mark on Toni's forehead. I thought it was an insect bite until I just watched her extra : just before the jungle clip. It's clearly visible at one point though toned down probably with mascara . I wonder if it's a birthmark or a scar ? It seems to have gotten more red as the show goes on.

Last edited:
Wikipedia article says that the producers had originally intended to cast Pete Evans in place of Colin for this season.

The curious side of me will always be eager to know what route this season would have taken, had Pete been there in an alternate universe. Would the camp dislike Pete during the beginning but possibly grow to love him by the end? Would he have been completely kicked out from the show mid-season? Possible arguments between him and Abbie for differing political views? How would he perform in challenges and who in particular would he bond with in the camp? It’s kind of intriguing to look at the what ifs.
Interesting point, but the thing is, we'd actually never know this season because its not the viewers who vote. We aren't actually able to gauge who the public are liking and disliking. The celebs are actually pretty free to be themselves alot more than usual this year because of that.

On the flip side, I think the difficult thing would be them watching it along with us, and reading all the social media bullshit - usually they can avoid that by being in the jungle.

I do understand they are feeling weary, and rather pissed off jack was so rudely evicted
Jack will be missed by both campers and viewers he has been a great contestant

But they had better wake up with better attitudes or they are handing the win to the newbies

Perspective campers, get some
You have only been there 2 weeks, with about the same time left
Half way expect anything you got too comfy

And never forget Freddie, a very late entry WINNER, you fools
Charm will win, hopefully

...evenin’ all... what gets me is that the goggleboxers only do on TV what we do on this forum... just like them... we voice what we think of them... just as they do... so what’s the problem with those ‘celebrities’?... they are public property... they will be criticised whether for the good or bad... if you’re getting criticised for the bad... do something to improve your image... you don’t complain when it’s good criticism... so the boys haven’t done nothing wrong... they’ve just voiced their opinion... start treating them better you morons... I’m totally on the boys side in this... cheers.

Back