Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

What number season is this?

Taken that many years to get a group of people with kindness and integrity, ALL OF THEM
Has the virus made a lot of people....become better, kinder, gentler....appreciative???
Apart from "Karens", wow how nice is it that MOST Australians are decent....and that is partly why we are doing so well

What number season is this?

Taken that many years to get a group of people with kindness and integrity, ALL OF THEM
Has the virus made a lot of people....become better, kinder, gentler....appreciative???
Apart from "Karens", wow how nice is it that MOST Australians are decent....and that is partly why we are doing so well
Well put kxk! Hopefully people are beginning to think!

Nah, not a fan of Pettifluer,. Be your age accept it and stop looking for a toy boy! There are a lot of older men out there looking for a younger woman ...... omg a huge spider 😲

Yup a hundred per cent. It's not hard doing the right thing, but clearly a lot of people have a problem with it.
My niece text me this morning and told me, in Essex where her Dad lives, 4 of his neighbours died of covid last week and another put in hospital on a ventilater . Its insane.
My mum gets her vaccine on Saturday. They're vaccinating people every 4 Minutes.

That was ghastly what the trash mags did to Grant and family
So glad he has found a home on 10, where all the good people escape to
That shit made me like the guy,,,,and then he is a great game show host

Perfect karma that all the celebs are roasting Colin about his cooking today, all Colin did on MKR was talk rubbish about the contestants dishes. It’s only fair that he gets it back.

Back