Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

...I’ve vaguely heard of Toni Pearon’s name before and have never heard of Mel Buttle’s name before so I have no idea of who they are or of what they do I’m afraid... I hope that there will be at least a couple of ‘famous’ people that I can barrack for lol!... cheers.

...I’ve vaguely heard of Toni Pearon’s name before and have never heard of Mel Buttle’s name before so I have no idea of who they are or of what they do I’m afraid... I hope that there will be at least a couple of ‘famous’ people that I can barrack for lol!... cheers.
Yeah same. I’ll be watching regardless though. Can’t help myself haha

I like Mel Buttle, I think I will be disliking Mr Plastic Jack 'Barbie' Vidgen.

This is him now on the right

Sorry the photos are huge.

R47050c4c194d9e61e89f481b817f435b.jpg

...gee that’s sad to see... he was a fine looking lad at one stage... still... as long as HE is happy with now he looks now... that’s all that matters I guess... cheers.

I like Toni Pearen a lot. First on E Street, then as a 4 hit wonder singer. Though I expect her 'fame' will be more from Australia's Funniest Home Videos, a la Jo Beth Taylor.

I've seen Mel Buttle a few times on Have You Been Paying Attention but she's a pretty low bar celebrity.

Toni Pearen is deluded. lol

Pearen initially thought they were asking her to be a host – but then she realised they meant for her to be a contestant.

...evenin’ all... I’m sitting here... fingers poised and ready to spring into action on the keyboard when the show begins... a drink and nibblies beside me just within reach... LET THE SHOW BEGIN!... cheers.

...just a side-note... when the eating challenges are on... I’ll be hoping that someone will let me know when they’re finished... thanking you in advance lol!... cheers.

Back