Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

They'll need strong springs on Dippers seat ... did I say that yesterday, or the last time he was up?
I was actually a little genuinely concerned about that, after the trial with the washing line pretty much malfunctioned with his weight! Good to see they have run all the tests though.

Very disappointing result this challenge. Finale is obvious, nobody else has a chance against Grant. Grant’s won the show.
I suspect a lot of people may have misgivings about his admission of getting involved with a married woman (although who are we to judge, we know nothing about the circumstances and details).

He is grating on a few nerves. I feel like it’s not 100% clear but I’d probably a bet on him if I was a betting man anyway since he got the most of the edit.

Last edited:
So Ash survives again.
Bit surprised they let Dipper go. They must have a lot invested in the showmance.
I would so like to see Dipper replaced with Ash in that finale. Dipper would generate 100 x more votes than Ash will.

Does Ash has a huge instagram / social media following?

Bit suspicious how none of the remaining celebrities are intruders/late-comers?
Just remembered that Colin was technically an intruder (entered on Day 4) nevermind.

I suspect a lot of people may have misgivings about his admission of getting involved with a married woman (although who are we to judge, we know nothing about the circumstances and details).

He is grating on a few nerves. I feel like it’s not 100% clear but I’d probably a bet on him if I was a betting man anyway since he got the most of the edit.
Not only that, but I found Grant to be rather childish when it came to the whole Ash and Abbie situation. Grant often encouraged Ash to get with Abbie (despite Ash having no interest in her) and Grant would keep an eye on them both from a distance like a high school student seeing someone kiss for the first time.
That being said, I understand Ash is a grown man, capable of making his own decisions, but Grant fueled the fire here too.

That whole cheating story also seemed to be some sort of sympathy ploy, despite the true victim of the story being the man who was betrayed by his missus and Grant.

Would definitely bet $$$ on Grant to win too though, can certainly agree. 90% sure Grant will win.

Last edited:
So Ash survives again.
Bit surprised they let Dipper go. They must have a lot invested in the showmance.
They brought Dipper in as a late-comer and kept him there till the end for the extra entertainment value, then basically booted him out once he had accomplished what he needed to do. Otherwise - had he remained, he would have pulled a lot of votes away from certain people and had a decent chance against Channel 10's golden boy. (Still think Grant would win in this scenario, but by a lesser margin)

There us only 2 people I want to win. Jess or Travis. IMO: All the others are tryhards.

Think it will be between, Grant or Toni.

There us only 2 people I want to win. Jess or Travis. IMO: All the others are tryhards.

Think it will be between, Grant or Toni.
Yes, I was actually thinking today, I don't really care who wins. I have warmed to them all, but last year I really liked Miguel, this year, I'm a bit ho hum.
If the Gogglebox boys had still be there I might have had a bit of interest. Just because they were different and had personalities.
Jess stands out most to me, and then Travis.

...ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls....roll up... roll up... step right in... you’re about to see a show that will upset many and make some very happy indeed!... Grant for the win!... if not... Jessie will be fine for me... if Ashtray wins... I will hunt down the Producers one by one and... and... and... cheers.

Back