Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

I know many may disagree, but I just can't bring myself to dislike Ash, he is just an underdog when it comes to the elimination challenges and I have huge respect for that. That being said, I think his luck may be on the brink of running out, knowing there's a double elimination around the corner, I wouldn't be surprised if they throw out Ash.
Abbie has also grown on me during the second half of this season.

When taking their forced relationship out of context, they both do seem like decent people.

If Adam and Ash are sent home tonight in the double ejection, than this is so setup. Like not once have Grant or Toni had to face the elimination challenge.

This season has been rigged for Grant Denyer to win it from the very start. Just like with the Miguel season last year. When is a non-Channel 10 personality going to ever win this show again?

If Adam and Ash are sent home tonight in the double ejection, than this is so setup. Like not once have Grant or Toni had to face the elimination challenge.

This season has been rigged for Grant Denyer to win it from the very start. Just like with the Miguel season last year. When is a non-Channel 10 personality going to ever win this show again?
I dunno mate, I put it in good faith that they don't rig it. You kind of get a glimpse of the quantities they put down and they seem to measure up. Also I'm not gonna question Professor Ranger Tracey. She seems to know what she's doin. 8)

Why Grant and Toni haven't faced elimination, could it be because they have good common sense?

Back