Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! (2021) - Articles

Per everyones favourite website, we have two confirmed celebs:

But now entertainment reporter Ben has also revealed singer and actress Toni Pearen is currently on set taking part in tucker trials.

Ben revealed the latest celebrity to take part on the latest edition of the TV Blackbox podcast.

Pearen was also rumoured to be taking part in other reality TV shows filming this year for other networks but those rumours turned out to be false. TV Blackbox can confirm Pearen is part of the celebrity line-up for the new season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here which will air on Channel 10 from January 3.

It has also been reported My Kitchen Rules host Colin Fassnidge has replaced Pete Evans on the show, after Evans was given his marching orders right before filming began.

Guy Sebastian going into the Jungle!?

GREAT SINGER

The clue: “He’s an idol to many, who has sung on the world stage, but does this Great Singer have the X factor to get him through the Aussie jungle?”

OK, this clue seems obvious - a little too obvious. Guy Sebastian won Australian Idol, judged on The X Factor, and sung on the “world stage” competing in both Eurovision and World Idol. Heck, the clue even comes with an oddly capitalised “Great Singer” - the same initials as “Guy Sebastian.”

If this is all too obvious, other Idol / X Factor alumni like Isaiah Firebrace or Rob Mills could both be good guesses too.

Probably not Guy now he's doing The Voice on another channel.

New clue
130507792_1720760894769116_4497165324720650055_o.png
131887693_1721388994706306_4706053141081960053_o.jpg
Female morning radio star...
Amanda Keller
Kate Langbroek
Fifi Box
Kate Ritchie
Jodie Oddy
Em Rusciano
Jackie O
Meshel Laurie
Carrie Bickmore
?

Hmm... think this year we will have:

Renowned chef: Colin Fassnidge
A true diva: Paulini
One of the biggest names in TV: Grant Denyer
A funny lady: Celeste Barber
Comedian: Ash Williams
Great singer: Jack Vidgen
Radio star: Jess Eva

I only know Paulini and Grant Denyer.
Grant should be "amusing" I'd say.
Really looking forward to this one.

I like her and I'm old enough, but it finished in 1993, I think she'll be unknown to younger viewers.
Are we talking about the same show? 50% of the cast every year are washed up 90s celebrities. Plus is skews stronger to the 25-54 set.

Back