Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! (2021) - Articles

GRANT DENYER & AMANDA KELLER​

Probably the biggest shock of all is the inclusion of these two high profile network talents. TV Blackbox hears both were told that if they didn’t go into the jungle they would lose their wage from Dancing With The Stars. Both were contracted for another series but 10 decided not to go ahead with the format, which has now been picked up by Channel 7.

So going by THAT website apparently Grant Denyer and Amanda Keller were forced to participate so they could get their full wages with DWTS not returning next year.

They sound like they would be “entertaining” held against their will doing this show. 🙄🙁

I just can’t imagine 10 being that harsh to Amanda Keller or even Grant. Amanda Keller is TV royalty and has been so loyal to 10 with being at “The Living Room” for nearly a decade and Grant was 10’s golden boy for many years.

Smells like bullshit.

?Mmmmmm how are Pettifleur and Jack Vigden going to maintain their "visages"? :)

I am so looking forward to the Orstaylianness of this production :)

Give them some redbacks and red bellied black snakes...(but not to eat). *vomit* :)

...evenin’ all... long time no speak... I’ve been weening myself off of free-to-air tv over the last few months ( because most of it is pure shit)... and have only been binge watching entire seasons of shows on Netflix/Stan and Prime tv... I’ve been waiting for one of our favourite ‘Reality’ shows to return to chime in again so here I am lol!... great to see you all again... but where’s reepbot?... doesn’t he post anymore?... anyway back to this thread... can’t wait for this show to be on again... I’ve missed it so much and posting with you folks... I think that...

...A funny lady: Celeste Barber or Kitty Flanagan may be going in... either will be great... (especially Kitty)... well... it’s great that it’s being done in Australia at last (it’s about time I reckon)... Aussie bugs and bull testicles should taste better than South African one’s I reckon...

...anyway... I’m looking forward to posting with you all again it should be great fun!... oh!... by the way... Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all lol!... cheers.

...evenin’ all... long time no speak... I’ve been weening myself off of free-to-air tv over the last few months ( because most of it is pure shit)... and have only been binge watching entire seasons of shows on Netflix/Stan and Prime tv... I’ve been waiting for one of our favourite ‘Reality’ shows to return to chime in again so here I am lol!... great to see you all again... but where’s reepbot?... doesn’t he post anymore?... anyway back to this thread... can’t wait for this show to be on again... I’ve missed it so much and posting with you folks... I think that...

...A funny lady: Celeste Barber or Kitty Flanagan may be going in... either will be great... (especially Kitty)... well... it’s great that it’s being done in Australia at last (it’s about time I reckon)... Aussie bugs and bull testicles should taste better than South African one’s I reckon...

...anyway... I’m looking forward to posting with you all again it should be great fun!... oh!... by the way... Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all lol!... cheers.
Hi Mr Sticky, glad you're keeping well.

I believe reepbot is still around with a name change.

Hi Mr Sticky, glad you're keeping well.

I believe reepbot is still around with a name change.
...thanks Meglos... it’s good to be back... I hope that you’ve been well too?... I can’t wait for the show to start... I’ve done some detective work... reepbot is now ‘Columbo’ I guess... I always liked ‘reepbot’... I can’t remember if I ever asked him where the name ‘reepbot’ came from but was always curious lol!... hm!... ‘Columbo’... (I’ll probably slip up and still accidentally call him ‘reepbot’)... lol!... thanks my friend... cheers.

...why must we ALWAYS have to have some sort of football player on the show?... no matter which code it is.... gee that shits me!... it’s so ‘old hat’... cheers.

...I noticed that in the ‘dangerous animals’ list that they show in one of their promos lists ‘drop bears’ in the lower right hand side of the image lol!...funny as!... I bet that some overseas viewers will believe them to be true lol!... funny funny funny!... cheers.

Back