Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! (2021) - Articles

Is there any confirmation of pre-recording as of yet?
I know there's been rumours, but nothing set in stone.
I did think it was interesting the other day when Kyle & Jackie O were talking about getting Dr. Chris on the phone, and Jackie responded 'He won;t answer, he's filming at the moment' or something like that. Filming I'm a celeb?

I did think it was interesting the other day when Kyle & Jackie O were talking about getting Dr. Chris on the phone, and Jackie responded 'He won;t answer, he's filming at the moment' or something like that. Filming I'm a celeb?
If this is any indication - maybe Bec Hewitt signed on due to pre-filming so she can still support Leyton at the Australian Open?

This article lists:

Celebrity chef Pete Evans
Instagram sensation Tammy Hembrow
Soap actress Bec Hewitt
Tania Zaetta
Ian Thorpe
George Calombaris
Abbie Chatfield
AFL legend Robert 'Dipper' DiPierdomenico
'Paleo' Pete

As all possibilities!

Maybe just filming for The Living Room.

They wouldn’t do two disgraced celebrity chefs would they? I’m sure George would be ready for some reputation rehab. I think I’d stomach that better than Pete pushing whatever snake oil bandwagon he’s currently riding.

That's a pretty uninspiring list.
Only George could be potentially interesting.

So it's confirmed for a pre-record - currently filming at the moment.
Jackie O confirmed today when they were talking about the Agro rumours.

So it's confirmed for a pre-record - currently filming at the moment.
Jackie O confirmed today when they were talking about the Agro rumours.
It’s filming right now? Wow. A lot of the rumored names are active on Instagram.

I wonder how people will be voted off.

Back