Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! 2020 Pre-Season Chat

It's Troll City in here these days.

TrollFace.jpg

Sophie Monk? Then she can make the show better by replacing Chris and Julia the year after.

Nah... Sophie would win if she went on.

I don't know where to begin guessing, I usually don't know half of them anyway, but I'm looking forward to it!

ohhh I missed the audio cos I was watching at work. Hmm... Logie winning DJ...

my guess is Alex Dimitriades

That could be a good guess, but it could be a bad guess.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

He could only wish that he would be good enough to win a Logie.

Oh well logies aren't everything, but I suppose to those who win it they feel appreciated that they get recognised for their work in the entertainment industry.

Grant Denyer drops a major hint he's going to star on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
By JOE SCEK FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 14:56 AEDT, 9 December 2019 | UPDATED: 18:31 AEDT, 9 December 2019 o_O

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! returns to Channel 10 early next year.
And Gold Logie winner Grant Denyer has hinted that he could be one of the mystery stars heading to the South African jungle in January.
The 42-year-old dropped several clues about a possible appearance while speaking on his Hit Network summer radio show on Monday.

Grant Denyer drops a major hint he's going to star on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
By JOE SCEK FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 14:56 AEDT, 9 December 2019 | UPDATED: 18:31 AEDT, 9 December 2019 o_O

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! returns to Channel 10 early next year.
And Gold Logie winner Grant Denyer has hinted that he could be one of the mystery stars heading to the South African jungle in January.
The 42-year-old dropped several clues about a possible appearance while speaking on his Hit Network summer radio show on Monday.

Isn't he hosting a breakfast radio show all summer?

I reckon Tom Williams is a good guess, @Affable

Back