Skip to main content

I’m A Celeb! 2020 Pre-Season Chat

My first thought is Lindsay Lohan, given that she has already been on The Masked Singer and her career needs a boost.

She was my first thought too. But she’s not really a TV Mega Star...

I really hope they’re not referring to ‘Political Parties’ either...

New Clue from tvblackbox.com.au

A Leading Lady Takes To The Jungle Stage.
Who Is Going Into The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle?

From the television screen to campfire beans, a leading lady is making her way into the South African jungle for I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.
How will this screen siren fair trading in her air-conditioned trailer for the stuffy confessional of the Tok Tokkie?
A familiar face to Australian households, this Order Of Australia recipient knows how to put on a show.
Stepping away from the spotlight and into the unpredictable South African terrain will be a world away from what this celebrity is used to.
Break a leg (actually, please don’t!).
Our leading lady joins a television megastar in the jungle.

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Season Six Premieres Sunday, 5 January At 7.30pm. Only On 10 And WIN Network.

Rhonda Burchmore sprang immediately to mind because of "leading lady" and "break a leg".
A quick check of wikipedia confirms she has an OAM.

Rhonda Burchmore sprang immediately to mind because of "leading lady" and "break a leg".
That fits well except for the "from the television screen" part.

That’s who I immediately thought of too. And I think she’s the type of person who would be up for it.

Wow. ^Gobsmacked^....no, really. :rolleyes:

Tim Flannery should go in and explain the environmental impacts of climate change and take a jack hammer as his luxury item to help him to deliver the message through the concrete. Jungle.

He‘s so pathetically DESPERATE! It’s embarrassing!

But he’s got stamina, I’ll give him that.

Even worse are people like @reepbot and @Affable who encourage it by engaging in conversations with them. You’ll notice how quickly they go quiet in threads when they realize they aren’t getting enough attention or people are only calling them out for the bullshit they post. I find tweedle dee and tweedle dum's sudden disgust hilarious... It's nothing but a ploy to avoid having the ban hammer come down on them as well.

Last edited:
Back