Skip to main content

How Will Travis's Return Affect The Game?

It won't.
Exactly.

Honestly, has there even been a POINT to Travis' fake eviction? Apart from using it as an excuse to flaunt Ben around again, has Travis been able to do anything to impact the game at all? As far as we know all he's done is still nominate. He hasn't even watched any footage from the house. What is the point of it all, other than the fact to give him a free pass for another week?

So shit. The lack of care and creativity these producers have nowadays is infuriating.

Obviously Aisha will be over the moon, so lots of kissing and hugging and all that other stuff in store.
I reckon the production team will go out of their way to do "slo-mo"run shots and show them ad nauseu.

How will the other housemates react?
I am thinking especially of Ryan, who is no longer on good terms with Travis.

I can imagine a lot of new Trav's the man style friendships forming and none of them being genuine.

Skye will be PISSED!
Say what you will, but Skye really wants to be Aisha's BFF, and Travis coming back in will make Skye resentful.

Exactly.

Honestly, has there even been a POINT to Travis' fake eviction? Apart from using it as an excuse to flaunt Ben around again, has Travis been able to do anything to impact the game at all? As far as we know all he's done is still nominate. He hasn't even watched any footage from the house. What is the point of it all, other than the fact to give him a free pass for another week?

So shit. The lack of care and creativity these producers have nowadays is infuriating.
Mate there;s no eviction on Monday and they have to fill up a live show, it's going to be ALL about Travis. They have probably saved all the clips to play of what Travis got up to in the sanctuary for the night, he will have a huge advantage because they will build the show around him and his return. He's also escaping 2 evictions! which I really hope is not the case and they are going to do my way of evictions this week.

Ryan will go: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm Melting!
Melting!
melty-toht.gif

Travis has gone back in, I just saw the ad. He's wearing a tux and Aisha goes off!

It looks like he comes out of a magic trick BB obviously gets Lawson to set up

Marina is over the moon too? (She's known him for a week?) and David is smiling too in the background, no shot of Ryan

Last edited:
Travis has gone back in, I just saw the ad. He's wearing a tux and Aisha goes off!

Marina is over the moon too? (She's known him for a week?) and David is smiling too in the background, no shot of Ryan

The originality of the BB producers 2014 hs made my cock erupt with copius amounts of luscious funky seed.

**abra-ca-fkn-dabra**

As if Ryan will give a fuck. He's the antithesis of drama queen and will just get on with it. Travis won't have learnt anything - how can anyone learn from a vacancy sign like ben? - and will continue being the wind-up toy that he is.

Does anyone wonder why they got Ben to give him 'advice'? I know they put Ben in because of viewer demand but does Trav really need advice? They way he is at the moment he could well win the game. Pretty silly. Hope he comes back and carries on the way he used to

Teflon (Ryan) is the one in the corner with the straightjacket on.

Does anyone wonder why they got Ben to give him 'advice'? I know they put Ben in because of viewer demand but does Trav really need advice? They way he is at the moment he could well win the game. Pretty silly. Hope he comes back and carries on the way he used to

Viewer demand? Hahahahahaha

Where's the ad of him coming back in ? I've only seen this one :

I wonder if they will have a Welcome Home Travis party, with balloons, streamers and funny hats? DON'T mention the eviction. I hope we dont have to endure an hour of Ben & Travis on Monday night. Watching them both squealing with glee, while drinking Coke and eating crisps, as they watch Dirty Dancing and Travis says, "I'll have to tell Baby Aish about this filum".

Back