Skip to main content

How Will Travis's Return Affect The Game?

Evan44

Obviously Aisha will be over the moon, so lots of kissing and hugging and all that other stuff in store.
How will the other housemates react?
I am thinking especially of Ryan, who is no longer on good terms with Travis.

I actually thought of this today ...

He was voted to save the most. As was ben last year

So I wonder if history will repeat itself and the public will assume he is safe and not vote?

I wish that Travis got to see what some of the hms said about him

I wish that Travis got to see what some of the hms said about him

maybe he did but we won't see it like a lot of other things we don't get to see

I think ryan and Sandra will be really peeved off to see him back.

Most people on here were upset when it was travis instead of priya fake evicted but I now think this was the best case scenario. Since there have been no real special powers or opportunities for big power plays, priya or jason would have had no real effect on the house. Travis coming back is going to really piss off the ryan/sandra/lawson group.

If anyone is near Dreamworld maybe they could hear Travis' voice booming across the courtyard; in real time I think Travis will be back in the house right now...

Can't wait to see all the reactions.

I feel like it'll generally be a non-event. Perhaps Ryan and Sandra will go off in a corner (followed awkwardly by David) and Ryan will say bite his nails and say something like, "Mate, that's massive" and Sandra will either burst into tears or say something like, "Damn, you know, I'm not immature or petty but I just wish that was Sam coming back instead of Trav, because now the game is completely changed for the worse" and then David will stand there a bit off to the side and kinda just sum up exactly what has already been said, with a little addition at the end that will go unacknowledged. Then perhaps Lawson will come along and stand leaning weirdly and staring weirdly and throw in some kinda paranoid thought, and that'll be that.

Aisha will have a reverse meltdown, and we can probably expect a lot of "reunion type" footage, which'll no doubt be riveting. That's about it, really. I completely forgot he was in the sanctuary in last night's episode and was genuinely shocked when they showed a bit of footage of him towards the end of the episode, so he's obviously not been doing anything interesting, or watching anything that could make his reentry a real "explosive" (ugh) event.

Travis would be like... "YOUSE ALL THOUGHT I WAS GONE! COME HERE BABY AISH AND LET ME WINE YOU AND DINE YOU!" and Skye would probably go back being 3rd wheel and that will make Leo manipulate Skye more.

The best thing it did was keep him safe from nominations.

I think Ryan and Sandra will freak out, because they may finally realize that they are not that popular and that Travis is.

I'm waiting for Ryan to lose all control and hit Trav, really. Ryan cant cope with being nominated once.

The best thing it did was keep him safe from nominations.

I think Ryan and Sandra will freak out, because they may finally realize that they are not that popular and that Travis is.

I'm waiting for Ryan to lose all control and hit Trav, really. Ryan cant cope with being nominated once.
Ryan is hopefully not that crazy. Sure, you may not like anyone and yes there will be verbal fights but don't be stupid enough to hit someone and lose your HM social contract. The BBAU is like a social agency after the series end, dispatching the current year's Housemates to attend functions and such and that comes with stipends. If I was in the house and I didn't like a person and they came back from a fake eviction, it only tells me that I gotta step my game up if I wanna stay in the house.

I think I am the only person who likes Best and Less Ben.

He is endearing.

Sure he has some really weird habits. But there is something so gentle, kind and good about him. I believe this is no act. This is 100% Best and Less Ben.

I can't help but like him

I think I am the only person who likes Best and Less Ben.

He is endearing.

Sure he has some really weird habits. But there is something so gentle, kind and good about him. I believe this is no act. This is 100% Best and Less Ben.

I can't help but like him
*SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I honestly thought that being fake evicted was supposed to earn you a massive competitive advantage because you'd get to see the HMs bitching about you, or even just get to watch them in their natural habitat around each other while you're gone. Hopefully he does get to see all of this, even if it doesn't get aired, because otherwise he's literally just sat in the sanctuary by myself for (four?) days and been forced to watch movies with Ben from Brisbane for a few hours until Ben decided he wasn't getting airtime and went somewhere else to promote his Graceland trip (I'm presuming). How stupid.

He got no airtime the other day. I think his popularity will die out with the public.

Not much. The teenage girl demographic will have been keeping a close eye on him. A little tremor for the house, but results won't change; people will always attract to the attention seeker.

Back